SOLD NOS 76 76 Volare Grille

FMJ Body Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XfbodyX

XfbodyX Well-Known Member

Contact Seller
    Sucks ya cant edit title 76 OR 77

Ive found an extra nos grille (although dusty as heck) tucked behind a corner in a parts closet.

Im pretty sure the numbers show it can be painted and be a correct RR grille, but I need to check or you check.

Will ship dusty, you wash and clean.

Grille has zero issues.

US SHIPPING ONLY

$350+$75 boxed and shipped IF you buy the grille and want the nos turn light lenses add $100

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

2. Oldiron440

Oldiron440 Well-Known Member

Gold digger!

3. TonyVolare

TonyVolare Member

Is the Plymouth badge removable? is there grill underneath? is there a hood popper on the driver side?

4. XfbodyX

Im very confused at your questions, no it does not remove, they never have on these unless you use a hammer. Then they are hard to get back right if a hammer is used.

There is only one grille on the car, its in the pics I posted. There never is or was a secondary type insert.

Hood popper, well there is the oem location for your hood popper hardware to attach.

Not being a smartass here but its a simple 76 77 oem factory un altered volare grille just like the approx other 500k made.

5. TonyVolare

TonyVolare Member

the R/T badges remove and you see grill underneath. I have a dodge aspen so I didn't know if the Plymouth removed so I would have grill under. The aspen has a hood popper on the driver side between the 2nd and 3rd row of grille. I like it but its a lot of money. I could buy another aspen for twice what you are asking for the grill. :(

6. XfbodyX

Really, ok, I have screen shots of three of these that sold on ebay for over 650 per in the last 12 months. So i guess it will be heading there if the cheap xxxx here think its over priced. So 350 for a nos volare grille never been on a car with zero issues is too much for the crowd here, a f site but yet people on ebay have no issues at 650 and up?

Not sold, just listed on another site.

Edited by moderator.
    Note: I hadn't seen a new Volare grill for this cheap for a long time.
    Note: the external hood release detaches on from back side and normally is not considered part of the grill.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
    Oldiron440 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.