SOLD NOS 76 76 Volare Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sucks ya cant edit title 76 OR 77

Ive found an extra nos grille (although dusty as heck) tucked behind a corner in a parts closet.

Im pretty sure the numbers show it can be painted and be a correct RR grille, but I need to check or you check.

Will ship dusty, you wash and clean.

Grille has zero issues.

US SHIPPING ONLY

$350+$75 boxed and shipped IF you buy the grille and want the nos turn light lenses add $100

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

TonyVolare

Reaction score
Is the Plymouth badge removable? is there grill underneath? is there a hood popper on the driver side?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Im very confused at your questions, no it does not remove, they never have on these unless you use a hammer. Then they are hard to get back right if a hammer is used.

There is only one grille on the car, its in the pics I posted. There never is or was a secondary type insert.

Hood popper, well there is the oem location for your hood popper hardware to attach.

Not being a smartass here but its a simple 76 77 oem factory un altered volare grille just like the approx other 500k made.

TonyVolare

Reaction score
the R/T badges remove and you see grill underneath. I have a dodge aspen so I didn't know if the Plymouth removed so I would have grill under. The aspen has a hood popper on the driver side between the 2nd and 3rd row of grille. I like it but its a lot of money. I could buy another aspen for twice what you are asking for the grill. :(

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Really, ok, I have screen shots of three of these that sold on ebay for over 650 per in the last 12 months. So i guess it will be heading there if the cheap xxxx here think its over priced. So 350 for a nos volare grille never been on a car with zero issues is too much for the crowd here, a f site but yet people on ebay have no issues at 650 and up?

Not sold, just listed on another site.

Edited by moderator.
Note: I hadn't seen a new Volare grill for this cheap for a long time.
Note: the external hood release detaches on from back side and normally is not considered part of the grill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back