OK, show your stalled project

RowanAmethyst

Reaction score
Marty probably has the clips.
I found ones that'll probably work on eBay, if they don't I'll let y'all know so I can send them off to someone who can use them. But they look right, and they specifically said for the Volare, the clips that hold the trim around the vinyl. I hope they fit, it'll be one little step in the right direction for this car.

MBDale

Reaction score
Haven't worked on mine in a while. But I did drop the 360 off at the machine shop. Some parts are in, just waiting for assembly and the dyno run up. Hopefully I'm there for that . Just been busy on a job out of town.

MBDale

Reaction score
image.jpeg

Justwondering

Reaction score
MBDale .. I want your floor. I noticed your two windows. Do you like having them and if so, would you want them bigger or have more of them?

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've some things to do on the car but I'm unsure if the parts I think I found are ever going to come. Hoping they do but if not, guess it's back to the search. No money has changed hands yet but still.......Wish I knew for sure one way or another. (Long story I won't get into here).

Instead of thinking about it, I AM going out to the garage right now and do SOMETHING on the car. It's been way too long!:eek:

MBDale

Reaction score
Ya the floors heated. Actually I'm pretty happy with just the 2 windows. I replaced them about 2 years ago. Triple pane and open awning style. I'm in Canada so it does get cold up here. Put a new insulated garage door in too. That helped seal up the garage. I'd also like to put a ceiling fan in and soon about a 42 inch TV mounted up in the corner.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="MBDale, post: 60913, member: 1624"soon about a 42 inch TV mounted up in the corner.[/QUOTE]Smiles, that helps me get more done!

droptop

Reaction score
Here is my stalled project. It's not so bad though, as I have my F body to drive and enjoy until this one hits the road.

11209363_831412580260431_5757755977713187587_n.jpg

David Clark

Reaction score
There's all 3 of my Stalled Projects, Soon to have another one or two added to it LOL.
74 Road Runner
77 T-Top Volare
79 Aspen R/T
IMG_2723.JPG

David Clark

Reaction score
The Orange Aspen Does Run (other two don't) but smokes like crazy so may need a new rings.

Justwondering

Reaction score
David ...
That empty land looks like where I grew up in west texas (except we did have plenty of cactus). Now I live among the trees in north east texas. Mother Earth is amazing.

David Clark

Reaction score
Yeah, we are working on getting some trees out here, one or two at a time. As we can afford them.

I really need to put a Sign up along the Highway in front of my place saying "MOPARS NOT FOR SALE" LOLOL Got someone once a week almost stopping in to ask if they are for sale LOL.

David ...
That empty land looks like where I grew up in west texas (except we did have plenty of cactus). Now I live among the trees in north east texas. Mother Earth is amazing.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was going to jack you up for leaving cars sitting outdoors but then noticed where you live, South Dakota. Pretty dry there from what I understand(?) The cars would rot into the ground within a few months in this part of the country:(

David Clark

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty dry up here, We are Getting Some Rain today though. I can't afford a Garage for all of them right now because I have to keep buying parts for them LOL.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Thought it was a dry climate there. One of our loaner cars at work is a '95 Contour that lived in SD until 3 years ago and it's the only Contour of ANY year still left in captivity around here (the rest have all since rotted away).

Back