Random Pics

Camtron

Reaction score
87 gran fury getting, hemi swapped

27A10E0A-4020-4BF3-BFCF-30013CBEDDB2.jpeg

EC18A88A-F4A7-481D-BEED-86F7B0355A39.jpeg

Camtron

Reaction score
Random: massive dual Borg Warner S500SX turbos, Ford, Crown Vic Police Interceptor; with a 27 liter, dry sump v12, Rolls Royce, Meteor engine that was used in a WWII tank; the sibling engine to the Rolls Royce, Merlin that was used to power the, Spitfire fighter planes.
Being built in, Sweden.
https://www.themeteorinterceptor.com/

A9AD119A-BEDD-426E-815E-B4B51959B7E5.jpeg

D0136A52-7042-458D-9BBB-0C3A14E6DA8E.jpeg

Aspen500

Reaction score
"Let's see, I have this old Crown Vic and a V-12 Rolls Royce tank engine sitting in the garage taking up space and everyone told me it can't be done...." lol! Pretty much how my Aspen ended up with a 440 back in 1989. "It'll never fit, it's impossible, it can't be done". Had to prove them wrong:p

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Nowhere near the power level of this car, but I used to own a 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII. It had a 4.6L DOHC 4 valve per cylinder V8, and it was a good engine. The rest of the car wasn't in such great shape after 20 years, so I ended up moving on. The engine and transmission were pulled, and the rest of the car was scrapped. Engine was sold a young guy who had a former RCMP Police Interceptor, and he was going to swap the engine into the Crown Vic/Police Interceptor. The Police Interceptor had a SOHC 4.6L from the factory, so the Lincoln's engine was pretty much drop in swap (same transmission, but I think the Police Interceptor had a longer case, and was a heavier duty version). Horsepower went from 225 to at least 280. There used to be many, many Crown Vics around, as the city, provincial and RCMP police forces changed away from them to newer vehicles.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Hemi swap looks really cool. I've been wanting to buy a cheap Hemi car and do that for a while.

Aspen500

Reaction score
What kind of movies do you watch, lol? At first I thought you were perusing Best Gore.com again.:D

Cordoba in the background?

Used to be Crown Vic's everywhere you looked, now a CV is an extremely rare site and the one's you do see, aren't long for this world anymore. You know, when you can load the trunk without opening the lid? You just toss the items in from the side where the 1/4's used to be, lol.

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Mirada would have the louvers, correct?

Only movie's ever made here that I've seen the actual filming sites is "The Great Spider Invasion" and another I forget the title of. Had to do with possessed monster trucks. When I worked at the Ford dealer 25 miles north of here, up in Merrill, they were filming on the road in front of the dealership and across the street. Would have been '86 or '87. Kind of cool to see. No Mirada's though, far as I know.:p

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Used to be Crown Vic's everywhere you looked, now a CV is an extremely rare site and the one's you do see, aren't long for this world anymore. You know, when you can load the trunk without opening the lid? You just toss the items in from the side where the 1/4's used to be, lol.

The newest car i ever bought was a crown Vic. I got into them after m bodies.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
the movie is called street trash. I would watch it at your own risk..... that is if you want to waste 2 hrs of your life lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've seen movies like that. You know, the one's where there's 2 hours of your life you'll never get back, lol. Why do I keep watching? Always hope it'll get better as it goes on. Some though, after about 5 minutes it's like "nope, change the channel".

Back