Random Pics

Camtron

Reaction score
Somewhere in, Michigan

B501EC81-984B-45DC-A088-ED6138D24948.jpeg

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus that would be a fun engine to slap in something.

I think it would be fun to put a ridiculous engine into one of these cars, slap a bogus air cleaner and some bs mopar lean burn stickers on it and see if I could sneak it past tech and drag race it in the wrong class.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Any interest in some AOD parts? I don't know what the interchange is for the EAOD for the accumulator/servo. I've got two AODs just laying around, and a brand new remanufactured torque converter, that I couldn't find any buyers for at $150 for everything. I couldn't even give away a 302 for $100 locally.

I'm not ready to move on the transmission. It's still functioning and I don't know what parts interchange with it and an AOD. I'm probably going to pull it out at the same time I refresh the motor.

Duke5A

Reaction score
PXL_20230609_023715487.jpg

Looking for my like a truck again. Still need the inner fenders and related bracketry. Also discovered shrapnel in the A/C system. Looking at a compressor, lines and a dryer at the minimum.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Doesn't look like Travolta driving it, lol

PS 3.49 here today. Thanks new green deal a**holes, but I digress. Not the place:)

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
We're somewhere around $4.34 for gas.. doing the conversion from $/L to gallons and US monies.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Don't forget the orifice tube and flushing the evaporator and condenser. :)

Condenser has already been replaced. It was rotted along with the core support. I was hoping I could just hook it all up and charge it, but nope. The only thing I won't be replacing if I can help is the evaporator seeing as how it's buried in the air box and do not want to open that can of worms. If I decide to buy all the pieces this year I'll probably hit you up in PM. I've never actually done a full service on an A/C system before. Thanks!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Condenser has already been replaced. It was rotted along with the core support. I was hoping I could just hook it all up and charge it, but nope. The only thing I won't be replacing if I can help is the evaporator seeing as how it's buried in the air box and do not want to open that can of worms. If I decide to buy all the pieces this year I'll probably hit you up in PM. I've never actually done a full service on an A/C system before. Thanks!
Some brake cleaner and compressed air will work on the evaporator, lines also. Generally compressor debris never makes it past the orifice tube anyways.

Back