Random Pics

MoparDan

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1695787136931.jpg

Duke5A

Reaction score
Nice pic and nice pin stripes! More cars need pin stripes these days

Thanks. When I had the car painted I told the guy I wanted the factory stripes put back on, but with an air brush instead of vinyl. He took some tasteful creative liberties. Turned out a lot nicer.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yes it is. I've got 4 traps behind the house in strategic locations and in the past two weeks, so far, 9 mice have met their demise when they went for the peanut butter and their necks got snapped mysteriously. If you catch them outside before you see one in the house, it's much better. Filthy, slimy, disease ridden, wire chewing, insulation ruining little rodents.

Justwondering

Reaction score
The rat snake was eating mice pretty regular this summer.

But the pack rats ... yikes... so far, concrete laced with kool-aid and sugar seems to work the best. But that also means the turkey buzzards and coyotes wind up as collateral damage.

I feel your pain on the wire damage.

Try a plastic coke bottle with holes in it full of moth balls... you just have to remember to remove it BEFORE you go for a drive.

JW

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
The rat snake was eating mice pretty regular this summer.

But the pack rats ... yikes... so far, concrete laced with kool-aid and sugar seems to work the best. But that also means the turkey buzzards and coyotes wind up as collateral damage.

I feel your pain on the wire damage.

Try a plastic coke bottle with holes in it full of moth balls... you just have to remember to remove it BEFORE you go for a drive.

JW
Car ran like shit this morning. So I drove a different car today. I was unable to duplicate the problem after work. Started checking the wiring and found they had chewed the wiring. Again. Little bastards.

Back