Signs Of Insanity

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
All these new and politically correct signs have appeared over the last few years like... Reserved for low emissions vehicles....really?
So out of a parking lot like Ikea that holds 500 cars or more the five tree huggers that show up in a prius get the choice spots?
NEVAH!!!!
And besides....my Fifth IS low emissions...
I just did a tune up......

2013-10-07184018.jpg

Last edited:

alfatar

Reaction score
Does it have a plug for recharging? Around here some places have charge stations that can be used while shopping

brotherGood

Reaction score
2 forums, and I just realized you said you were at IKEA. There is your sign of insanity..lol.

I went there for the first time on New Years Day...I don't remember ever hating my life in a store that bad..lol.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
2 forums, and I just realized you said you were at IKEA. There is your sign of insanity..lol.

I went there for the first time on New Years Day...I don't remember ever hating my life in a store that bad..lol.

Ikea....swedish for "get me the hell outta here"...

brotherGood

Reaction score
exactly..I think we were there a good 4 Hours, and practically ran through the lower level..it was terrible.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I don't have signs, I have dealings with people.

I work at a pizza place. Listening to some of these customers..makes me wonder how they got to where they are in life. MULTIPLE times, I've had people ask how big a pizza was. But, not how big a large is..but, and I quote. "How big is your 15" pizza?". With mulitiple sizes. And, half of the time, this is after looking over at our size chart on the wall, that has a picture of each size pizza in real size. I always say I hate being on the phone, because people cant see my initial facial expression when I hear them say something stupid.

It scares me to know these people breed.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I don't have signs, I have dealings with people.

I work at a pizza place. Listening to some of these customers..makes me wonder how they got to where they are in life. MULTIPLE times, I've had people ask how big a pizza was. But, not how big a large is..but, and I quote. "How big is your 15" pizza?". With mulitiple sizes. And, half of the time, this is after looking over at our size chart on the wall, that has a picture of each size pizza in real size. I always say I hate being on the phone, because people cant see my initial facial expression when I hear them say something stupid.

It scares me to know these people breed.

So.....exactly how big IS a 15" pizza?.....

Sometimes you really have to spell things out for people....

stupid_warning_labels_10_thumb.jpg

stupid_warning_labels_10_thumb.jpg

brotherGood

Reaction score
One of these times, Im gonna say "1 foot, 3 inches"..really screw em up.

15 inches...its not like that's code for something..lol.

Back