Signs Of Insanity

slant6billy

Reaction score
The propaganda for green is so "the in crowd". Like rich people adopting an african baby to show off. One of my d bag software engineers drives a civic hybrid. Must burn his ass to find out it was 11 grand more and the return on investment takes 15 years. Oh, and the regular gas model is good enough in the mpg game for 16 grand. There will be no " buy a used hybrid" > These are extreme forms of "Throw away" cars. Any fool who buys a used hybrid just proves more of a stupid society chasing fad trends. About as bad as the other d bag at work who parks in the handicap spot at the gym. That fucker too needs a special sign, " you with the killer jump shot- you are a fucking douchebag" I must make that sign and put it on his car

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The propaganda for green is so "the in crowd". Like rich people adopting an african baby to show off. One of my d bag software engineers drives a civic hybrid. Must burn his ass to find out it was 11 grand more and the return on investment takes 15 years. Oh, and the regular gas model is good enough in the mpg game for 16 grand. There will be no " buy a used hybrid" > These are extreme forms of "Throw away" cars. Any fool who buys a used hybrid just proves more of a stupid society chasing fad trends. About as bad as the other d bag at work who parks in the handicap spot at the gym. That fucker too needs a special sign, " you with the killer jump shot- you are a fucking douchebag" I must make that sign and put it on his car

I was at the booze store and some pylon parked in the handicapped spot.
The parking cop comes by and writes him up.
I asked him what the fine was.....$375.
I waited for the guy to come back out just to see him freak when he looked at the ticket....and he did.....lmfao.
Looked good on the goof....and he was driving a POS too.. So you know he felt the hit.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
idiot.jpg

idiot.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
Wärtsilä-Sulzer RTA96-C. The 14 cylinder version makes 5.6 million lbs/ft of torque from 25,480 liters (1,554,968 cubic inches) of displacement. It's a two-stroke turbodiesel.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Large (usually container) ships and truly awesome Daihatsu Rocky conversions. :icon_biggrin:

Its peak operating RPM is 102... no overdrive required!

kkritsilas

Reaction score
That's one giant mother f***in' diesel........

There's a coal mining town just over the Alberta/BC border called Sparwood. They have a Terex Titan on display there (retired from the coal mine). Its approximately the same size as this bugger. I don't know what this is, but the one in Sparwood is basically a diesel electric train locomotive on wheels. The full on Huge Diesel to Generators to Electric Motors deal. Up close and in person, it is ridiculous how big it is. The one in Sparwood is painted a lime green.

Kostas

Nuttyprof

Reaction score
Look up the lithium mining process! 25 MILE dead zone around the mine, now that's environmentally friendly. LOL

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My wife and I always hit this little restaurant on the way to the trailer.
Great food!!
The placemats have local advertising on them.

Gotta wonder if this is an unknown accident or on purpose...

Trotters Plumbing????
I laughed my ass off.....no pun intended.

2014-10-10 16.36.11-1.jpg

2014-10-10 16.36.11-1.jpg

Back