Superbowl 2019 commercials

Justwondering

Reaction score
So far:
Dorito commercial: I can't understand what they are singing about but it seems like they are trying to tell me that artificial colors in doritos is a good thing.

Bud Light Corn syrup commercial: Loved it.

2/3rds of the remaining commercials: I refuse to feel guilty because I am white; no matter how many of these commercials suggest or overtly tell me I'm unworthy.

Phone commercials: Obviously targeting big cities, not a single one of the telecoms provides service in my area. The only one that currently does runs my cell phone down with 'low signal' searching --- 37% of my battery spent on searching for a signal - every-single-day

Still waiting for the Luke Wilson commercial.

JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
NFL 100 Commercial -- too funny! nailed it!

Halftime with Maroon 5.... at least there is not gonna be a nip slip on this one. Looks a little gloomy with everyone dressed in black. Really got that vampire vib going.

JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
Well that went down the toilet.
Lots of fire and some guy , again in black, whom I cannot understand over the background noise.

Someone please tell him to pull his pants up and why is he wearing a donut around his waist -- hemorrhoids?

Drumline was good.

Screaching in the choir I can do without.

JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
Didn't rap die?

PETA is gonna be mad at the bozo in red with the fur coat. Fur coat? what is he a pimp or really cold in the middle of the climate controlled stadium??

And for gosh sakes, just cause one tatoo looks good doesn't mean I want to see you covered in blue/black lines. You might as well be wearing a shirt, its just a smudgy looking mess on your arms.

Put your shirt back on. MS 13 must love your look. No one wants to look at that sad mess. Sigh.

GOOD
goodonstage.jpg

NOT good
notgoodstage.jpg

cover that ugly mess up.
JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
0 to 3 so far is a sad little game as well for two teams I really have little interest in.

I'm going to go sort yarn and rearrange things so I can get to my sewing machine.

You folks enjoy the superbowl, but I'm tagging out.

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Darn, I missed the game. Sarcasm intended. Never was much of a football fan but when they(NFL) became America hating, flag disrespecting kneelers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that was the nail in the coffin for me. JMO for what it's worth, or isn't worth, depending on your own personal opinion.:cool:
Give me Bob Ueker (best play by play guy ever and his stories are hilarious) and The Brewer's on the radio, I'm happy.:)

Greg55_99

Reaction score
Liked the Wal-Mart commercial with all of the old TV and Movie cars. Also like the Harrison Ford Amazon ad with the dog. The rest, naw....

volare 77

Reaction score
I like defensive battles so I enjoyed the game. Rams almost pulled it out near the end. I really didn`t care who won but the Pats seem to come through when needed.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Ment to watch it and did for about a half hour but fell asleep. I woke up after it was all over, best way to watch football ever!

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Ment to watch it and did for about a half hour but fell asleep. I woke up after it was all over, best way to watch football ever!
Its what happened here . . .

I saw two? Corn syrup commercials – which made me wonder how they make it, but that’s not the point here.

Woke up to watch 5 min of half time, then woke up later to TV being turned off and kids refusing to go to bed.
Other than that, I missed all of the excitement.
BudW

Back