The FMJ Music Channel

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Rush played on my high school roof back in the day 2 yrs before i got there unfortunately i bet it would have been cool and a bit before video cameras were out ,im still hoping to find a 8 mil vid of it somewhere though i bet it would be way cool to see

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Rush played on my high school roof back in the day 2 yrs before i got there unfortunately i bet it would have been cool and a bit before video cameras were out ,im still hoping to find a 8 mil vid of it somewhere though i bet it would be way cool to see

Have you seen the Rush movie?
Some very cool footage in that......great docu-flick.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
No i havent ,u think there may be some old footage there? Of early concerts etc maybe schools ??

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Any idea of where i could get a hold of it ?? Its prob on internet im thinking somewhere ,,whats it called exactly so i can look it up ? Thanks

kkritsilas

Reaction score
80 Aspen RT:

To each their own, but to me this is just noise. She (as hot as she is) has no range, and constant screaming is just that, screaming, and screaming is not music. Besides, aside from the sexy lady singer, this is no different than a hundred other "noise bands"; the staccato drums with pauses, the pointless posturing with the guitars, etc. Like I said in the beginning, just an opinion, and because "The Gun Show" has been around for a while, they have enough fans to keep them going, so what do I know.

Kostas

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
80 Aspen RT:

To each their own, but to me this is just noise. She (as hot as she is) has no range, and constant screaming is just that, screaming, and screaming is not music. Besides, aside from the sexy lady singer, this is no different than a hundred other "noise bands"; the staccato drums with pauses, the pointless posturing with the guitars, etc. Like I said in the beginning, just an opinion, and because "The Gun Show" has been around for a while, they have enough fans to keep them going, so what do I know.

Kostas

Just my type of music, :icon_super:

And Maria is ok to look at, she has a "thick tongue" drives me crazy watching it. She actually does have range she has other songs that sound nothing like this one....which is probably why I dont like them....LOL

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
I've could have put up Culture Club, Wham, Glass Tiger, any boy band or just Yoko Ono singing "Why"- which I believe I have on 8 track. My days at DJing were short lived.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Back