The FMJ Weather Channel

NoCar340

Reaction score
We hit 43, and I took a nice long walk with just a sweatshirt and work gloves in addition to my normal daytime attire.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
We're getting a high of 34° today and gallons of rain!!!
We have a rainfall warning in place....which I take as great news.
I'm really hoping this is the end of Snowmageddon and the start of spring.
Wash all that salt away baby!!!!!

My imp

Reaction score
We too are warming up! With the warmth, comes the rain, AND OF COURSE, comes the flooding! But, coming from a city of pessimists (Greater Cleveland area), the meteorologists have to remind us that this isn't the end of winter, but just the beginning of flood season! Every year they dispatch reporters to the same banks, of the same rivers, to report that the same govt. officials still haven't done anything to get rid of the bottlenecks that're causing the floods. I'd actually thought of relocating to the Great White North, but seeing your winters, makes ours look like the friggin' Bahamas! Besides, the wife's a freeze baby. If we relocate, it'll be somewhere WARM! Umbrella drinks & topless freaks (like the bumpy road girl!) for me any day of the week! Thought about visiting the family in Va. Beach, but it's almost as cold there!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well.....an awesome weather day here.
All day the weather says "rainfall warning".....do we get rain?
Nope....IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!!
The nice wet greasy stuff to......idiots sliding all over the place......this is the best!
It's the winter that wouldn't die......

alf44

Reaction score
we had 2 very nice days around 40 above ,some sun and melted alot of snow,, then yesterday afternoon started raining, by 5 pm we had wet n heavy snow, by night and this morning we got nailed with verry wet, very heavy snow about a foot to foot n half, schools closed everywhere.. and i was seeing some grass starting to show before !!!

brotherGood

Reaction score
Its been in the 50's the past couple days here..very sloppy though with the snow melting, and then it rained a lot yesterday. Stormed a bit in the morning, and a bigger storm last night. We actually had Tornado warnings going off..a week after a snow storm. I think we'll name it the bipolar Vortex..it fits better.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You definitely get the feeling that this IS the winter that wouldn't die.....
Big heavy slop snow yesterday....a quick freeze to make it all ice
And then torrential rain and hovering at freezing to make our roads look like this.........

2014-02-21084734.jpg

Good times.......

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
38° and very windy....last night the wind was just wailing!!!
But the sun is out and no wet anything in the forecast for at least a week!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Back into the big chill....
Shooting for highs of 14°F all week till we get back to just around freezing by the weekend.
Only good thing is still no more snow......so far....

NoCar340

Reaction score
We won't see double digits again for a week if Mr. Weatherman can be trusted.

My imp

Reaction score
We're headed south on the olde thermometer as well! Now they're saying that this is how climate change works. Cold & wet here, hot & dry there. What I want to know, is why everyone seems to be saying cold & wet? Where's the hot & dry? Not saying it doesn't exist, but maybe everybody's right. We have the global warming theorists on one hand, the 2nd ice age theorists on the other, maybe they'll both happen & everything will be the same? lol we definitely aren't helping the planet with what we're doing, but if we can get the cows to stop farting so much & creating greenhouse gasses, maybe we all won't have to drive Priuses? Priusi's? Shit boxes? I don't know, maybe if the industrial giants would stop holding the world hostage, by threatening loss of jobs, if they aren't left alone to do whatever they want; instead of picking on the little guy, maybe we can delay the inevitable?

Back