The FMJ Weather Channel

XfbodyX

Reaction score
That nail pic is BAD, even for me.

Aspen500, do you have a black foot like Adam Sandler in his one movie?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Never tell your baby bobcat hes not "cat" enough to bite you.

Hes bit me on the top of my head, on my knee when I stopped petting him.

a.jpg

b.JPG

DSC07456.JPG

c.JPG

Aspen500

Reaction score
No, I don't have a black foot.:cool:
Don't have any wind but we do have 8" of fresh, white snow. With it stuck to all the tree branches, it looks all peaceful and purty. I'm sure my opinion will change once I'm out there cleaning it all up later on.:(

Hey X, you want a full grown bobcat? Come catch the one that lurks around my neighborhood from time to time. The DNR has been unsuccessful in trapping and relocating it away from populated areas. They always say he's more afraid of you than you are of him but, I'm not really so sure about the accuracy of that.:eek:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ahhh just rub some turkey grease on your bare arm and walk around at dusk, he will come out. At least thats what the fox said.

2_1f1334f546f063e91aeb4cd09f486085..jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Ahhh just rub some turkey grease on your bare arm and walk around at dusk, he will come out. At least thats what the fox said.

View attachment 38202
Um, let me think about that for a moment. NOPE!:eek: Could track it I suppose what with the 9" of fresh snow on top of 1/2" of freezing rain and sleet from last evening. Seems to be about done falling so,,,,,,,,,,,,,guess I need to spend some quality time with the snowblower and shovel. Yeah I know, complain, complain, complain BUT I can guarantee the very second I put the snowblower back in the garage and come in and get undressed,,,,,,,,they'll plow my street. It never fails, sigh...........It's like they know:confused:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yep there just sitting up the street watching you.........lol
I think so! Actually it's because my street is one of the last to be plowed. Obviously they do the major streets first, then move to the less traveled and finally the one's like mine. It's only 2 blocks long with a "T" intersection at each end with 8 houses (3 on one side, 5 on the other) along it so it's not high on the priority list and I understand that.
Was getting ready to go out and clean it all up when,,,,,,it started snowing again. Oh well...............:(

Aspen500

Reaction score
Rain yesterday that froze solid and then 3" of snow on top of it. At noon it's 4 dgerees. At least it's windy though:rolleyes:

Camtron

Reaction score
23 degrees outside with wind making it feel about 11. It’s sunny but too cold to make a difference. I’d almost prefer it snow if it’s going to be this cold out. I’ve had enough sunny winters between California and Arizona, snow is still a small treat for me though lol

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I had my 121 year old house insulated and a new furnace installed last summer, wow what a difference. I set the thermostat at 60 at night and 68 when I'm up and the house is comfortable, no cold spots. It was nere zero last night and windy. My heat bill has got to go down. :)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Low of -15, windchill of -30 tonight. Awesome man! None of the ice on the roads will melt, sweet! Love driving to work at 30 mph max, white knuckled! Wait a second, what am I saying?:eek: I must truly be losing what's left of my mind.:confused:

Aspen500

Reaction score
High on Wednesday was a big ol' goose egg they claim (warmest I saw at work was -4), forecast high for Saturday is 43 (and sunny), and Sunday sunny and 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to feel SO nice.:):):):):):):):)

Camtron

Reaction score
Taking advantage of our 53 degree heatwave to wash the cars

23960A20-2AD5-4841-9F2E-DA76B1297F8E.jpeg

Back