Trailer Trash

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Wait--do you mean Priceless Auto and Canadian Tear (as in crying) can't even order stuff like that anymore? :eusa_eh:

Brainless Auto are just that.....I usually don't bother
Crappy Tire.....first you watch the guy drool and then wait for him to say "No we can't get it"....even though they probably can.
At least the Napa guys up here actually comprehend the car you're talking about so I usually just go there now.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Finally get to go up for another weekend of drunken debauchery.
If all goes well I can sleaze out of work by noon and try to beat the traffic insanity.....wish me luck.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Taking this weekend off...
Long weekend this weekend which means traffic will be insane.
This was last weekends traffic jam

2014-08-22 14.30.27-1.jpg

This will be a Nascar race compared to this weekend.
Staying home to play with my cars instead...
The long weekend are yahoo fests anyway...
Saving my time of for the 4H fair!!

2014-08-22 14.30.27-1.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Can't wait!!
The fair is coming....second week in September.
Cow judging, horse draws, whole nine yards.
Here's the missus in her Dodge girls jacket checking out the 4H judging.

2013-09-14 11.19.29-1.jpg

2013-09-14 11.19.29-1.jpg

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Hey its been a long time since I saw that coat. I still have one somewhere, got the Dodge Boys and a pink Dodge Girls.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I grabbed that for her last year or the one before....can't remember. Dr. LeBaron posted an ad and I grabbed it.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Lightning......Fun Stuff

When we got to the trailer Friday it was hot.
We're talking cut the air with a knife humid, scorching hot and they were calling for heavy thunderstorms. It started raining so we all piled under my sisters awning at her trailer....drinking away, everyone having a great time enjoying the light show.

Then this bolt lets go very close....you probably could have counted to two tops......them KABLAM!!
We all looked at each other like.....wow!.....that was a bit too close.....ah well.....we kept partying. Five minutes later this nuclear bomb lightning bolt lets go what seemed like right beside us. No counting this time. It was a simultaneous blinding white and orange flash and ear shattering explosion. Scared the piss out of all of us. My wife was so freaked out. She knocked back four shots within a half hour just to calm herself down.

The next day it's a beautiful clear morning and I'm having a cup of tea and notice the tree on the other side of the creek that separates our land from the cottages a stones throw away. The side of the tree was blown clean off......too close for comfort.
When it went off.....not just me but everyone smelt burnt atmosphere. Have you ever been so close to lightning that you smelt burnt air? I have three times now.....wild shit indeed!

Just for perspective....
You can see the edge of the deck in the lower right and you can see the tree in the distance.....

2014-09-07091714.jpg

My phone doesn't zoom in very well but you can see where one side of this tree got blown off......too wild!

2014-09-06113019.jpg

Last edited:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Awesome I had a lightning blast like that hit near here last week. when its that close it feels like a grenade want off or something.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Awesome I had a lightning blast like that hit near here last week. when its that close it feels like a grenade want off or something.

Damn close to it.
Scared the begeezus out of us.
And the wildest thing like I said was you could smell it.
Actual burnt atmosphere.....craziest thing.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
wow I have never seen a tree busted that bad by lightning. :icon_eek:

That's a BIG tree also..

Back