Trailer Trash

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I've got a new toy to play with this season.
My sister and brother in law bought a new boat so I've inherited the mighty 14 foot aluminum Sea Nymph complete with freshly rebuilt vintage Chrysler 7 hp engine!!
How fitting is that??!!

View attachment 9885

Nice! Well Captain, I expect there will be many booze fueled wedding ceremonies performed on this fine vessel? :evil6:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Nice! Well Captain, I expect there will be many booze fueled wedding ceremonies performed on this fine vessel? :evil6:

Anything is possible....lol. But only if it's tied to the dock.
The local law enforcement is very diligent in their patrols.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Anything is possible....lol. But only if it's tied to the dock.
The local law enforcement is very diligent in their patrols.

That's too bad, they only bother people on the big lake over here. As long as your stickers are up to date, and you're not crashing into anyone you're safe

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That's too bad, they only bother people on the big lake over here. As long as your stickers are up to date, and you're not crashing into anyone you're safe

It's actually not a bad thing.
Seen some real boneheaded moves on this lake where the only reason they're still above ground is dumb luck.
They're fairly random patrols but the threat seems to keep the inbreds at bay....

Monkeyed

Reaction score
It's actually not a bad thing.
Seen some real boneheaded moves on this lake where the only reason they're still above ground is dumb luck.
They're fairly random patrols but the threat seems to keep the inbreds at bay....

that's good then, the worst you'd see around here some old man taking his flask to sit out in the rain with his fishing pole in the middle of the lake. get what you give, show some common sense and.. lol

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
that's good then, the worst you'd see around here some old man taking his flask to sit out in the rain with his fishing pole in the middle of the lake. get what you give, show some common sense and.. lol

For the most part the folks who own trailers in this park are considerate and laid back but there's also a campground where we get the imported inbreds with the jet skis.

The long weekends especially the O.P.P. (Ontario Provincial Police) do random flyby's on the lake to keep the drunken yahoo factor to a dull roar....I encourage it.

They finally shut down a park the next town over that had the long-standing tradition that every long weekend at least one person dies in a stupidity related accident....we don't allow that level of inbred in our park......a good thing.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The first official trailer hangover of the season.
The wind is blowing big time today and they claim storms are coming.....which is actually a good thing. We need the rain up here. But at the trailer any weather will do just fine.

20150530_090252.jpg

20150530_090252.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
You know what I see? Quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice and quiet with no NEVERENDING NOISE FROM THE FREEWAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta move someplace more than 100 yards from an 8 lane Interstate and 200 yards from the 2nd busiest interchange in the metro area and 2nd busiest street (the parking lot that is Rib Mt. Drive) in the metro area. Seriously.

There. The doctor's say I'm all better now, LOL.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You know what I see? Quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice and quiet with no NEVERENDING NOISE FROM THE FREEWAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta move someplace more than 100 yards from an 8 lane Interstate and 200 yards from the 2nd busiest interchange in the metro area and 2nd busiest street (the parking lot that is Rib Mt. Drive) in the metro area. Seriously.

There. The doctor's say I'm all better now, LOL.

You gotta have a retreat.
We snagged this lot about 12 years ago.....by accident.
We went to stay at my sisters trailer for the weekend and the site we have was up for grabs. I didn't even have a trailer. After far too many adult beverages I convinced my wife that we should grab the spot. Then we picked up a 1977 23' Prowler for $1500. We got ten years out of that thing. Now we've gone totally modern. We have a 24' 1980 Citation that looks like the James Bond boat inside.

I think this is our thirteenth year up here. Sometimes it takes almost five hours to get here if it's a long weekend or traffic is nuts but I wouldn't trade it for anything. This place helps me maintain my sanity. And I love the town. I think the population just hit 1800.

My favorite little hardware store.

20150530_113642.jpg

And our one (big city style) grocery store.

20150530_113714.jpg

20150530_113642.jpg

20150530_113714.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
AND!!!!
This season I get my new old inherited boat!
My bro in law got a big ass boat so I got the legendary Sea Nymph. He's had it for a very long time. This boat has caught more fish than Izumi could dream of.

20150530_123049.jpg

And what's going on the back of it?
The mighty 7hp Chrysler.

20150530_121633.jpg

The Pentastar

20150530_121655.jpg

20150530_123049.jpg

20150530_121633.jpg

20150530_121655.jpg

Back