Trailer Trash

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Glad you weren't tree climbing! What would we do without the Capn???

I'd be slightly char-broiled.....
You can see in the pic there's chairs right beside that tree.
It was raining so I doubt anyone would be there, plus no one was at that cottage over the weekend......if they were it could have been bad.
At the very least they'd all be lining up for the washer and dryer after that.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Think it might be time to bring my empties back. :icon_eek:

2014-09-27 14.20.30-1.jpg

2014-09-27 14.19.59-1.jpg

2014-09-27 14.19.59-1.jpg

2014-09-27 14.20.30-1.jpg

Last edited:

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Pocono Raceway Pa Pumpkin Sling
Cooking on an old school wood burner stove
Consuming 144 beers and a couple bottles of alcohol

CAM00530.jpg

CAM00540.jpg

CAM00542.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
When opportunity knocks......
Almost end of January and it's a high of 30° today at my trailer so screw it....we're going!
Beers and beef at the trailer!
The perfect mid winter cure.
I talked to a couple of folks up there and the road in is in good shape, I've got two full tanks of propane for the furnace and lots of wood for the campfire!

Rock and Roll!!!

Time to wake up my trailer!!

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
A very adventurous departure from the trailer this morning...
Would've taken pics but....I was busy trying to get out of the damn park. When we got there yesterday it was pretty icy there but still manageable. There's a huge hill going into the park.....down going in and up going out. It's a very steep grade. A little dicey going in but I know this hill....many have gone off the edge right at the hairpin into the swamp. When we got there it was fairly mild....hovering around freezing.

Anyway....last night while we were partying heavily it started freezing rain.....then it snowed and THEN the temps nose dived to around -22°C which was where we were at this morning.....I kinda knew this would make for an interesting departure....

I did the run out no problem and got to the bottom of the hill...took a look and figured I've got one shot....so I hit it and got about maybe 200 feet before where it levels out and hit nothing but glare ice....that was the end of that....the wheels just let go and started spinning.....done.

The best part is I started sliding backwards. Take your foot off the brake and you pick up speed, put your foot on the brake and lose the ability to keep her straight....going backwards! Between creative steering and breaking I slowly kissed the rear passenger wheel against a snow bank and got her stopped.....but now I'm on solid ice..... :wave:

I made two runways of ice melter/salt crap in front of the two rear wheels and again....had one shot. As soon as I felt it grab I feathered into it and was going....leaned a bit to the right hand side of the road where I hoped there'd be more grip and sho nuff made it to the top.

And all this with a four alarm hangover......yeesh! :tard:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I've got a new toy to play with this season.
My sister and brother in law bought a new boat so I've inherited the mighty 14 foot aluminum Sea Nymph complete with freshly rebuilt vintage Chrysler 7 hp engine!!
How fitting is that??!!

index-3.jpg

index-3.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Thats a good score, Capt!
I hollowed out the cat and replaced the generator in my motorhome. I installed a 6000watt TriFuel generator (propane, natural gas, gasoline) and relocated the elect controls, so I can backfeed my house. I have an endless supply of natural gas..

CAM00080.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Thats a good score, Capt!
I hollowed out the cat and replaced the generator in my motorhome. I installed a 6000watt TriFuel generator (propane, natural gas, gasoline) and relocated the elect controls, so I can backfeed my house. I have an endless supply of natural gas..

That is very cool!!
I'd love to see some inside pics of your rig.
I'm an RV junkie...

Back