attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mgc340

Reaction score
Well I've made some progress lately the front end is back on! Next is to install the new 4-link rear and rollcage. We're getting there!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
I'm going to pas on the heads I just got a "ready to go" set about a month ago & have 2 sets in the boxes. But if the frame rails are good and usable I could make the trip. Maybe bumpers and other stuff.

Mgc340

Reaction score
The frame is cut at the fire wall which is still good. The other pieces you may be able to salvage. You can have the frame if you want to come and get it. The bumpers are nice and I have a complete dash that's nice. Tuff wheel with tilt column. all the glass except windshield. I have a ton of trim but I'm holding out on selling the trim till I figure out what I need.

Mgc340

Reaction score
Making some progress on the Volare. Old tubs are cut out and the new four link frame is welded into place. Also got the new disc brakes on the Dana 60. Hopefully this weekend we can get it siting back on the ground and we can start installing the new roll cage. It's all coming to together nice but slow lol.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mgc340

Reaction score
Made good progress this last weekend. The car is sitting back on the ground. Got most of the rollcage tacked in except the funny car cage and the X brace. Cut the roof off to get good welds on the top of the bars and for ease of instillation. I'm sure that will make some cringe but you'll never know once were done with it.

Mgc340

Reaction score
It shouldn't be to bad. We were careful cutting it off. A little body work and some welding it should go back on with a little work.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Made good progress this last weekend. The car is sitting back on the ground. Got most of the rollcage tacked in except the funny car cage and the X brace. Cut the roof off to get good welds on the top of the bars and for ease of instillation. I'm sure that will make some cringe but you'll never know once were done with it.
Cool project, but why not cut the floor and lower the cage down to weld the top?

Mgc340

Reaction score
Cool project, but why not cut the floor and lower the cage down to weld the top?

we cut the floor when we built my dads car and it worked well but we were still hunched over, all cramped up. This makes its so much easier on the back lol.

Back