80 Mirada,

jasperjacko

Reaction score
1660252590252.png

muzy

Reaction score
Hope the shake down went well.
With your rear disk conversion, did you employ a hand brake leaver? From what if you did and what cables did you use.
I think this is were I will start, as my tunnel is in need of cleaning up after my hastily done manual swap from 727 auto.
Cheers

80mirada

Reaction score
I used the rear cables for the Grand Cherokee, and use a 79 Magnum/Cordoba intermediate cable, and made my own adjuster. It is still hooked to the factory foot mechanism. Most use their existing cables and just wrap the end around the lever and clamp it.

LSM360

Reaction score
Really great craftsmanship all the way through and inspiring to watch. I don't think I've ever seen a Mirada anywhere in that color (sort of B5 blue) or even close. Very sharp.

Ele115

Reaction score
It could be. Depending on the computer, and the camera or phone that took the pic, it's pretty close to me. I did a Super Bee in Ford Ranger blue and it was awfully close. I had the paint and it was good enough for a relative wanting to save some money

80mirada

Reaction score
So, huge delay, my lifters collapsed. Got some Hi-Performance replacements from a good US source, even made in USA. The good news is it is possible to replace the roller lifters in a magnum without pulling the heads off, but it is a pain in the ass. Runs a lot better now, road testing to come soon.

80mirada

Reaction score
They had 250,000 miles of questionable maintenance, and were put against a cam with a lot more lift than stock. They were pretty sticky to begin with, and the big cam just finished them off.

Back