any one have knowledge of a food online wiring guide I kinda need some help

Aspen500

Reaction score
Putting the needle back on you need to use only enough force to push it back on, and no more Delicate is an understatement, lol

armataz

Reaction score
Putting the needle back on you need to use only enough force to push it back on, and no more Delicate is an understatement, lol
yah..I'll let some one else risk it LOL. with the way my luck is going.. with parts. I dont need to tempt the faits.
TAZ

Aspen500

Reaction score
Has the faite Clotho been throwing a few broken threads in as she spins your life line lately? LOL

armataz

Reaction score
Has the faite Clotho been throwing a few broken threads in as she spins your life line lately? LOL
broken, rusty, leaking, missing, fauled, delayed,and just plain wrong spent over 2,000 bucks on junk parts ,tryin to get this and the duster on the road again

armataz

Reaction score
That sucks!

Here's one on ebay. It's actually from a 78 so goes up higher then the later ones but not as high as a cop one.

Maybe someone here who has changed to a police speedometer has they're old one to get rid of?

[/URL][/URL]
got lucky, the gauge cluster was still there and it is now on its way. hopefully this one is intact, and operational. the circuit bord is messed up.
but I have one that looks brand new .
thanks again mike for the link.

Last edited:

armataz

Reaction score
I think I have enough junk to start putting the parts back together now.
I got the new mopar parts catalog from classic industries, and ordered new heater control cables, and passenger side vent lever/control, and some new retainer springs.
and a can of non flammable electrical lube spray. to help pulling old wire connections, with out damaging them, and to clean/ lube the new to me fan motor,
I tested it off the battery, and it runs. but starts to squeal after a while. so I figgered it's a good time to get it smoothed out
I got a set of strait high back buckets, I think from a satellite .
I was going to use thee buckets from the SE, but the frames were rotten at the back, the tracks are still good, just need oiled and sanded and new adjustment wires
the buckets frame I am going to use are the same width, but a little longer. so I need to make an adaptor bracket.
expect pictures. once I start putting it back together. which should be soon.
TAZ

Back