any one have knowledge of a food online wiring guide I kinda need some help

armataz

Reaction score
OK, decided to strip down the S/E for the interior parts I need. because I can also use it for the duster. the duster is an A/C car too so it will use some of the part I got from the LaBaron. hopefully I'll have both my blue wagon and the duster back on the road this summer.

View attachment 48883
also because most of the le barron parts I bought were rust rotten.and no longer worked

armataz

Reaction score
pulled the seats, wire harness, heater box and most if the plastic out of the SE and I have all the melted parts out, I just need to pull the speedo cable and burnt harness out. to start putting the service wagon back together looks like early summer and it will be back to work. I'm driving her now for short hops just to maintain her mechanics.
the track rails for the bucket seats are good, but the seat frames were rotten(guess the foam held water and rusted them out) I have a set of black high backs. that I'll mount on the rails and string new bailing wire to the slide releases.

armataz

Reaction score
the SE might still make a good custom build if some one is interested. stick in a duster dash kit from year one and some scrap yard buckets. it has a steering column stripped 225 and trans I wont be using.

Back