Cleaned out my garage to make room for another car

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
I thought you were done with the car, but you keep finding little things to make the car look even better.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
One more little project completed.

Okay first of all I visited my M-Body at the storage and the M-Body battery strut is the same. So next time I go junk yarding I see if I can snag a few.

On a previous junk yard visit I got this and painted it this weekend.

IMG_1110.jpg

Then I did paint the battery strut rod but did it in white instead of black. It contrasts good against the black of the wiring harness and air intake hose. I also placed it underneath the brace instead of on top of the brace. This would have wrecked the white paint underneath the bolt.

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Rear sway bar done

I got it installed but won't do it shame with anymore nightime photos. I had to shim the bottom of the Firm Feel brackets with one inside washer on the outer bottom and two inside washers on the inside bottom. I did it by myself and scratched it a little. No harm cause you can only see some of the gray powder coating underneath. So hear goes some moring pics and will drive it on Saturday in 72 degree weather. :icon_cheers:

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.JPG

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Had a issue with the stock exhaust manifold gasket. I finally took the time to replace it. I used a little high temp silicone at the problem area this time.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Back