Does anyone remember this ?

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
watched that youtube vid like minutes after it was put up. very interesting look into the show. i'm really holding out hope you find pics of that pimped Diplomat. I'm quite curious about these ostriches. here is the only crappy yellow Dip i could find online. no ostriches. car is an AHB
TjJi3SxvTMR4K33QUMqJ3-_VfdeiIngqez75jwd9SO27LpCbKbNBUBuS3e-DGA6gZVs4nrSh4HYaQmDPohlM3K_QoaWUhX6n.jpg

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
The closest I saw to that car in the article is that someone on Youtube threw 24'' rims on a Fifth Avenue, but that was it.[/QUOTE]
another Article i'd be interested in finding. we ought to start an MFJ media thread.

The Director

Reaction score
The video where I saw that 24'' rim set was this:

Personally, that type of rims aren't my thing, but I like the paintjob on the car. I don't see that type of blue on Fifth Avenues.

beatersRus

Reaction score
watched that youtube vid like minutes after it was put up. very interesting look into the show. i'm really holding out hope you find pics of that pimped Diplomat. I'm quite curious about these ostriches. here is the only crappy yellow Dip i could find online. no ostriches. car is an AHB View attachment 40012
that is identical to the pimp my ride car.
pretty sure it was either a taxi or a cop car,
it had the plain jane vinyl seats the cop car wheels and the big police heavy duty alternator as well.
my brother doesnt have pics,he says that was too many fones ago.
we do know where the car came from and who ended up w it so we will check that angle out.
seeing as it was derbied,the interior might still be laying around in a pile.

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
that is identical to the pimp my ride car.
pretty sure it was either a taxi or a cop car,
it had the plain jane vinyl seats the cop car wheels and the big police heavy duty alternator as well.
my brother doesnt have pics,he says that was too many fones ago.
we do know where the car came from and who ended up w it so we will check that angle out.
seeing as it was derbied,the interior might still be laying around in a pile.
i wonder if it'll show up on google maps. you've got me very intrigued. i wonder if there would be a way to have MTV release the episode.

Back