dusting off my 77 aspen sport project.

klb6469

Reaction score
If it were me, I would paint the K-member black.

2000 300M 003.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
i was thinking about that aswell my dad thought the frame was to flashy i think its just right i wanted to see cleaness when i look at the tires now i do i see tires and nice wells the frame i can see from 30ft away so i love that i think i ,may just do gloss black im doing gloss so the water will roll right off

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Somebody here probably has a good windshield washer bottle they could sell you- if not, let me know...

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
been awhile since i have added ne thing on here so here it is.....

found a oe washer bottle from a 75 valiant it fit nicley oe pump and wiring aswell it looks great.

i recently orderd some shoes for the back new cylinders and new pads up front and will putt them on shortly but i also got my new shocks today. ive never put shocks on so i went out and did it tourqed to manufacurers specs and wow what a diffrence in ride and comfort before it felt like the front end was about to come apart an i figured out why...

while replace the old blue no name shocks(thought oe)so pulling them out they were bad almost no seal left ,wobblely,no movement when compressed,when i pulled the rubber out i found a pentastar they the po either replaced the shock and reused the upper 1 peice rubber or it was oeand one did not have the metal sleeve so it was wobble city.. new shoicks went in fine an really made the car a way nicer rides i hit potholes that i normaly swerve for and nothing great shocks.

if anyone wants to know what they were.

GABRIEL Gaurdian #89206 daily driver qaulity

Back