Fmj mopar nats gathering

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I will trailer mine up as usual. One year I destroyed a transmission in my truck doing burnouts on brice road at the bank. Drove it there so I had to call a buddy and be rescued on Sunday lol

jasperjacko

Reaction score
we need at least 10 members registered to have a "club" parking area in the judged show field. Could we make a banner with our web logo?

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Im in for Carlisle and the Ohio Nats and the Mopar Action event at Maple Grove. I want to click a couple of passes off on the track

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Lol...
Trust me guys, I'd love to go, show off the Caravelle and meet up with all you guys
But the idea of driving seven hours, hanging out, sleeping in my car and driving back doesn't sounds so appealing.
If I could get a week off work (good luck) I'd probably be a lot more into the idea.
You'll have to drink for me. :icon_lol:

My imp

Reaction score
Do like the R.U.B.'s do at Sturgis; have it trailered in to a remote spot, fly in, then drive the last 10 miles & tell everyone what an eventful ride, er a, I mean drive you had! I have a huge tent you can borrow. Larry

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Do like the R.U.B.'s do at Sturgis; have it trailered in to a remote spot, fly in, then drive the last 10 miles & tell everyone what an eventful ride, er a, I mean drive you had! I have a huge tent you can borrow. Larry

Lol..cool plan.
Thanks for the tent offer Larry.

My imp

Reaction score
Absolutely, the total measurement is 10'x20', the main section is 10'x10'x10'. The screened in porch is 10'x10'x8. It's yours if needed! Larry

BHA43

Reaction score
I believe there is camping avaliable.

Very nice camp ground right next to the Nats! I have drove my motorhome & trailered the Kit Car the last 3 years! It's first come but no prob in the primitive area & it's next to the shower house! BTW it's 12 hr drive for me!!!
nats2012 002.jpg

nats2012 002.jpg

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
For any of you that have never been to the Columbus OH Nationals I would suggest you go just once. Stay the weekend and hit the cruises on Friday and Saturday nights. It is like no other show I have ever been to that is for sure. I have gone every year since 1998 except like 1. It is a blast, but the FMJ population is usually low so let's try and change that!!!

-Kenny

65 Dartman

Reaction score
For any of you that have never been to the Columbus OH Nationals I would suggest you go just once. Stay the weekend and hit the cruises on Friday and Saturday nights. It is like no other show I have ever been to that is for sure.

The cruise at Heath is now the one to go to.

76CinnamonRT said:
I have gone every year since 1998 except like 1. It is a blast, but the FMJ population is usually low so let's try and change that!!!

-Kenny

I've been going every year since '85 (when it was held at Milan MI), Columbus as well as Indy.

ramenth

Reaction score
Not this year, but I plan to hit all the major shows I can when the Dip is done.

A buddy of mine and I are also talking about renting a small park near here for a forums get together. We'd be inviting everyone from Joey's forums who'd want to come. There's camping at the park, plenty of hotels in the area, and maybe a spare bedroom that could be had. We were thinking that's is a pretty good place for a family thing for all the sites' members. Beach area, volleyball, basketball, picnic area (I'd be supplying the food), hiking...

We were shooting for this coming summer, but with everything on my plate getting my future in order we might need to wait til next year. Right here's as good as place as any to put out feelers to see if it's a viable idea. Hopefully, we'd get enough representation from here, FABO, FEBO, FBBO, and the other sites, to get it kicked off.

He and I were thinking early spring, late fall, to either open the season or end it to bookend the bigger shows and to avoid the race season here in the area thanks to WGI.

joeblo

Reaction score
That sounds like a great idea and may start an annual gathering. I'm in.

Back