Fmj mopar nats gathering

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Hey Gang, just thought I would put the bug in your ears again. Our cars don't have to be show ready, mine sure won't, lets just get there!

Bryan M.

Reaction score
Too far East. Will be handling a couple of shows in the Southwest this year though. It should be at Scottsdale Pavillions GoodGuys weekend...

mirada82

Reaction score
Im in if it happens. I live an hour away, so its an easy drive, and im goin to be there anyway for the 4th straight year. My mirada wont look the best, but no reason it wont be road ready by then. Completely agree that theres not enough FMJ cars there. The few that do show up draw me right to them. It would be cool to make a weekend thing out of it. Ive only been there on saturday due to work and money, but ive wanting to go for all 3 days.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I booked my hotel rooms. Red Roof on 37 about 3/4 mile to a mile from the track. I plan on spending Thursday night through Sunday afternoon up there.

-Kenny

BHA43

Reaction score
I'll be missing the fun! I bought a building near San Antonio & that will be my vacation destination for a while! Have fun!

brotherGood

Reaction score
I'm a little over an hour away myself. Its doubtful ill even take my car if we go..got a house/wedding/honeymoon all going on in October..so money's kinda tight. Heck, im still trying to get my brand new motor to run. Last year, I didnt take my car cause it blew out a control arm 2 weeks before..thats how I ended up with the parts car, and now all these parts In the shed.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
It's gonna be a mad dash again this year, but I think I can make it. I can only go on saturday though....If I make it!

holmes

Reaction score
Heading over Thursday afternoon in the Aspen. Car is all ready to go except a wash job and will do that later this week. (this is Indiana so I know it will rain before then) Staying on Brice Road.

mirada82

Reaction score
Ill be there, but unfortunantly, between the rainy weather we had, and my work schedule I was not able to get my Mirada ready. Shooting for next year now.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
CAM00036.jpg
Im out. I was just at the Pocono NASCAR race for four days on the infield. Crazy party time. The pic is from the roof of my motor home. We ripped the roof off, installed 5/8" plywood, covered that with Grace ice and water shield self adhering/ sealing rubber membrane, than put 4X8' sheets of aluminum diamond plate as a walking surface. The safety rails are 1 1/4" rigid aluminum electrical conduit with 3/4 conduit banisters. I MIG welded them with a MillerMatic 250 machine, no spool gun. We have an 8X8 pop up tent for shade too.

CAM00036.jpg

Moparman78

Reaction score
Hopefully your not the only one on Brice..there were only 4 cars on Brice last year we moved to heath..we'll be there in a yellow challenger rt 2010..

mirada82

Reaction score
Ill be in heath Saturday in my silver 03 ram. I didn't think anyone went to Brice anymore. I don't even hear talk of it at the track anymore.

65 Dartman

Reaction score
The wife and I will be there in the swap area N6&7 with mostly early A body and slant 6 speed stuff. Stop by and say hello!

Back