:headbang:

20150415_104618.jpg

20150415_104546.jpg

20150415_104618.jpg

20150415_104546.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
My power steering hose FINALLY got here so I can stop the luxury cop car from puking fluid. I'm almost up to a bottle a week.... :icon_eyes:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well I got two things accomplished.
The pitman seal is done and appears to be holding.

And while i had the Redneck Ram.....
My buddy who owns it had been saying he has to get the rear seal done because it was puking a rather descent size puddle of tranny fluid out every night and he just kept topping it up.
I crawled underneath and as I suspected the pan bolts were lose. Tightened them up and guess what? No more leak.
I'm always amazed how people don't even look...

I'm thinking he owes me some beers. :toothy10:

9secRR

Reaction score
beers for saving him $....sounds bout right.

same thing happened to me today...well somewhat. I pulled my trailer out for the first time this year, rear taillight was not working. my brother told me I got to buy a new one. ok, pick one up tomorrow I thought. thought about it for a few minutes. I take the light out, spray wd-40 and what would you know, it works.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
beers for saving him $....sounds bout right.

same thing happened to me today...well somewhat. I pulled my trailer out for the first time this year, rear taillight was not working. my brother told me I got to buy a new one. ok, pick one up tomorrow I thought. thought about it for a few minutes. I take the light out, spray wd-40 and what would you know, it works.

Yep. People don't check the obvious first.

The same guy with the Ram......
I did the water pump on it and it was after work and a buddy and I did it in his driveway. All is well except we forgot to put the little magnetic timing receptacle back on. No big deal i thought. That timing chain is so stretched the only way you're doing the timing is by feel anyway......and i sure as hell wasn't pulling that pump off to put that thing back on. She was sealed and on.

I told him it wouldn't do anything and when he ever wants to do the timing chain (which he won't till it breaks or gets too bad to run right) we could put the damn thing back on.

I get a call the next day and he's saying his power steering pump is making a terrible noise and it's because we didn't put this stupid clip back on. Jeezus.....i go over and tell him to start the damn truck......you know what's coming don't you?

After dragging my ass over to his place I calmly look at him and say. "It'll sound better if you put some damn fluid in it"

(crickets)...............

BHA43

Reaction score
looks like that plate has seen a drift or 10!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score

Terrorized a lot of euro asshole's with this thing.
They had it coming too. I painted it flat black with a roller. Plastered racing stickers all over the back window and you can see the skull hood ornament. I tore the gas pedal off to ensure that it would go all the way to the floor. (The pedal would hit the carpet under the sheet metal floor I had to put in it). I blew the transmission from abusing the crap out of it. It was a fun car only because i didn't give a shit about it. And yes....a few imports made the mistake of tangling with it. It didn't go well for them. :toothy10:

That chewed up plate used to be on this.

Craprice2.jpg

rcmaniac791

Reaction score
That thing sounds pretty good. I love the caps on there too, that's what is on my fifth, but mine are smoothie chrome. I also put new 5 leaf springs on the back, it has a somewhat aggressive stance now, and it doesn't "float" quite as much. Yours is sweet though. Gotta love these things.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Much too loud. :D

We need to find you a trunk-lock cover and a RH taillight! They are not up to the standards of the rest of the car! Perchance those are my old headlamp bezels?

Back