Random Pics

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
There's a Diplomat getting parted out on Craigslist. It has the extremely difficult to find window vents
00f0f_ahxWgbLPAGw_0CI0hs_1200x900.jpg
Link:
Parting out '86 Dodge Diplomat/5th Ave - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
oh my goodness! a cupholder that actually fits? ever cupholder i've ever had always jiggles arounds. anyone know the brand and do they come in red?

cupholder .png

Camtron

Reaction score
There's a Diplomat getting parted out on Craigslist. It has the extremely difficult to find window vents
View attachment 52328
Link:
Parting out '86 Dodge Diplomat/5th Ave - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist
Tryin to get those vents and bumper Nerf strips; can never have enough Nerf strips in Chicago. MFers
oh my goodness! a cupholder that actually fits? ever cupholder i've ever had always jiggles arounds. anyone know the brand and do they come in red?

View attachment 52329
I've seen them in red but never for sale or reference of where they originated from.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Tryin to get those vents and bumper Nerf strips; can never have enough Nerf strips in Chicago. MFers

I've seen them in red but never for sale or reference of where they originated from.
Get em!!!!!! I spent months last year looking for a set of those vents. Got a NOS set. And now I finally have the weatherstripping to use them. Now I just need the time

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
My 88 came with the chrome visors and I got a second set from someone else who got a car with them but hated them.
They're one of those things that jc Whitney always had.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
My 88 came with the chrome visors and I got a second set from someone else who got a car with them but hated them.
They're one of those things that jc Whitney always had.
Too bad JC Whitney ain't JC Whitney anymore

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
interesting. those rain guards are Miami Dade Police spec

View attachment 52351
It's nice to drive with the window open without any wind noise. I have the plastic ones on some of my other cars. Plus you can hear what's going on around you. But, honestly, they're the perfect gift for a smoker. They make smoking in the car so much easier.

Camtron

Reaction score
Another one bites the dust. I got mixed emotions about demolition derbies.

IMG_7263.jpeg

IMG_7264.jpeg

Camtron

Reaction score
i hope only one of those met the Derby. they both looked pretty straight. sad
To his credit, everything removed from the car between the two photos, he has available for sale in his barn.
Definitely looked like a real straight running car.
A Imperial up in Wisconsin will be meeting a similar fate since no one wanted to pay $2,500 (seller wouldn’t budge on price) to pull it out of a field.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
To his credit, everything removed from the car between the two photos, he has available for sale in his barn.
Definitely looked like a real straight running car.
A Imperial up in Wisconsin will be meeting a similar fate since no one wanted to pay $2,500 (seller wouldn’t budge on price) to pull it out of a field.
Are you on a J Body pilgrimage? Because you have spotted more J bodies than I've seen in years

Camtron

Reaction score
Are you on a J Body pilgrimage? Because you have spotted more J bodies than I've seen in years
they just pop up on FB pretty regularly around me. I wouldn’t hate to have a cordoba or imperial but I want to get my hands on a D-150/250 before I get another car.
Definitely been taking a pilgrimage into trucks, lol

I’m fighting the urge to grab this, lol

IMG_7258.jpeg

Back