Random Pics

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Totally Streetable

CAM00073.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Mopar Performance remanufactured short block with Hyperutectic Pistons, different engine than previous pic.
6PSI of boost, 150 shot of spray, IDK what RPM as my tach only goes to 8000!
4 psi of fuel pressure= boom
The hi RPMs were a result of loss of traction. I released the trans brake, hooked hard, than unloaded the rear suspension, resulting in tire spin.
Got to love the 'slightly' tweaked piston ring.

CAM00104.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
The Hypers hold up extremely well to a lean condition, as I didn't melt the tops.
The skirts failed from excessive RPMs.
If I can't blow it up with the blower, I can blow it up with nitrous.......

My imp

Reaction score
It's too bad rev-limiters cant pull it down as fast as we can push it up! Ever come up with one of those & it's rum drinks & copulating in awkward positions on some deserted island!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Nothing's bullet proof, what's going in there next?

A 360 .030 over with a 3.79 stroke, 387ci
Im using off the shelf forged Diamond pistons for a chevy with the valve reliefs modified for a Mopar engine. Only $8 extra. -30cc dish will result in 8.5CR
A K1 crank with chevy 2.1 rod journals and a 6.125 rod with a chevy .927 pin. This rod gives me the perfect comp height, resulting in a zero deck height.
The chevy style parts are cheaper.
Im using full groove main bearings for full time oiling to the rod bearings as I will be running at least 10PSI of boost and a shot of nitrous. The added cylinder pressure requires full time oiling.
O-Ringed heads with a copper head gasket and receiver grooves cut into the block will hold any amount of boost.
An all billet 8-71 blower with hard anodized case and rotors(6 point teflon tipped) will provide the,"Hey look at me factor"
A 14mm blower drive will provide thst audible blower whine, as will the Milodon gear drive.
2 Barry Grant 750 carbs will feed her alot of fuel.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
I sense a new modern art trend using the remaining parts/metallic chunks...just saying..

Back