Random Pics

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
me way too often :icon_confused:

tumblr_n0dl0gfgWs1r3s5n0o1_500_zpsf97b286b.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
They need to get her & Miss Fun Bags for next years Super Bowl entertainment! That'll get the rating back up there! Then no one will worry about lip syncing, or artistic integrity! Just stretch & bounce; I'll be happy! That "wardrobe malfunction would be EPIC! There's Go Daddy's next spokeswomen! HBO used to have a show where they had these two women dressed in tights & leggings doing floor exercises to techno music. They never uttered a syllable, never said what kind of exercise it was, or what it was for. But from the crotch cam views of them going up & down (a lot!), you kinda got the idea! Kinda like a spank tank for shut ins! Get those two to revive the show! Holy mackerel Andy!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
They need to get her & Miss Fun Bags for next years Super Bowl entertainment! That'll get the rating back up there! Then no one will worry about lip syncing, or artistic integrity! Just stretch & bounce; I'll be happy! That "wardrobe malfunction would be EPIC! There's Go Daddy's next spokeswomen! HBO used to have a show where they had these two women dressed in tights & leggings doing floor exercises to techno music. They never uttered a syllable, never said what kind of exercise it was, or what it was for. But from the crotch cam views of them going up & down (a lot!), you kinda got the idea! Kinda like a spank tank for shut ins! Get those two to revive the show! Holy mackerel Andy!

That would be the best untoppable halftime show ever.

Back