Random Pics

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
she deserves a note
1396045_697501733648661_984980433_n.jpg

1396045_697501733648661_984980433_n.jpg

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Roof of the motorhome. We used aluminum diamond plate for the roof. 1 1/4" rigid aluminum electrical conduit and 3/4" rigid aluminum conduit for the safety rails. An 8'X8' pop up tent for shade.
Beer, mig welder and a sawzall........U can do anything!

CAM00036.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
Heh... the dorm-size refrigerator I bought 25 years ago for $25 (used) is similarly covered, if not moreso. Lots of money tied up in that sucker, too, but there's some reproduction and original emblems in the mix, such as an NOS '71-'72 Road Runner glovebox emblem (now beat to death) and the customized horn-pad emblem from one of my Trans Ams. I think my favorite one, though, is the NOS 1969 GTO "The Judge" fender decal I deliberately stuck to it about 16 years ago to piss off the Pontiac guys with whom I worked. I ripped open the GM envelope, peeled off the backing, and carefully applied it amidst much wailing and gnashing of teeth: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT'S WORTH?!" "Not as much as my NOS '69 Judge glovebox emblem, which I'll smash with a hammer if you guys don't stop crying." I didn't smash the emblem... I sold it on eBay for $450. :icon_biggrin:

That ol' fridge still works like a champ, too. Best $25 I ever spent!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Heh... the dorm-size refrigerator I bought 25 years ago for $25 (used) is similarly covered, if not moreso. Lots of money tied up in that sucker, too, but there's some reproduction and original emblems in the mix, such as an NOS '71-'72 Road Runner glovebox emblem (now beat to death) and the customized horn-pad emblem from one of my Trans Ams. I think my favorite one, though, is the NOS 1969 GTO "The Judge" fender decal I deliberately stuck to it about 16 years ago to piss off the Pontiac guys with whom I worked. I ripped open the GM envelope, peeled off the backing, and carefully applied it amidst much wailing and gnashing of teeth: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT'S WORTH?!" "Not as much as my NOS '69 Judge glovebox emblem, which I'll smash with a hammer if you guys don't stop crying." I didn't smash the emblem... I sold it on eBay for $450. :icon_biggrin:

That ol' fridge still works like a champ, too. Best $25 I ever spent!

LMAO!!
Torturing the goat boys eh?....
My beautiful little fake wood paneled Dometic propane/electric trailer fridge keeps beer at just the right temp.
I use a cooler for beer when I'm there but I always leave three or four in the fridge so you've got an ice cold one as soon as you get there...

Back