Random Pics

Aspen500

Reaction score
Facts.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
As long as there's no nudity, I think it's OK. If that photo is over the boundry, it was unintentional.

Last edited:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
This forum board is meant for anyone, and that includes younger family members.
When my 13-year-old twins start driving, they most likely will be on here (…maybe). If you keep that in mind, I don’t think anyone will have any problems.

My son already has a somewhat similar poster in his room wall and his twin sister is already trying to pose like that for selfies(but doesn’t quite have the same figure).
BudW

Oldiron440

Reaction score
The thing I don't care for on automotive forums is politics. Some of the most asinine things I've ever read had been on politics and automotive forms.

Duke5A

Reaction score
The thing I don't care for on automotive forums is politics. Some of the most asinine things I've ever read had been on politics and automotive forms.

Moparts has had a real problem with this. During 2016 they had a sub forum under the general that was for politics. It was a limited time thing. I actually enjoyed it, but a lot of it spilled into the rest of the forum. Some problem posters that just couldn't help but snipe at each other constantly. Really degraded the community.

Camtron

Reaction score
2020 Charger HellCat wagon:
Would you park one in your garage or not look twice?

I’d swoop one up if I could. Always liked a wagon

091F3725-43A7-4BE4-8A6F-B6E7C69AD48F.jpeg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be a hard choice to pick which wagon to drive that day.
I wonder why they didn’t bring back the Magnum name back for the wagon?
BudW

XfbodyX

Reaction score
That isnt too bad, ive learned too much about females to even give any a second look any more. Heck if my wife wasnt so easy going id live alone with my cats.

Camtron

Reaction score
Far as the name, I’d imagine they’re just taking advantage of the already established marketing/following behind the Charger/Hellcat branding.
Wonder if they’re going to make an AWD version to compete with the high end euro wagons that people have seemingly taken a strong liking to.
My lady told me I can’t bring another car home or she’ll leave me; bought a project engine instead lol

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
ASPEN!!!!!

I left this screen on my pc and had to go feed the animals, when I came in my wife said wt-h are you looking at on your computer?

Umm umm ..... welll..... I have no idea, its a car site.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Even funnier, yesterday I was writing a F body friend in Costa Rica and use a text translator. Well she was walking past the room and I said to her "Did I ever tell you I was bi" well I a sixty plus year old lady who spent 1/2 her life with me was gonna hit the floor, so I yelled out bilingual. and showed her my email.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Is a sharp looking car, that wagon. Now, if only they would make a 2 door Charger, then we'd be all set.

The original Challenger. The 1959 Dodge Silver Challenger, available in any color you want as long as it was silver.:eek:
1959-Dodge-Silver-Challenger-3qtr.jpg

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I do have a hood scoop like that but that rig right there rates a 3x on gay o meter.

Look at these pics in order really hard and does it do anything to you?

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00049.JPG

Back