Random Pics

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
Port Authority cars in the early 80s were yellow and i've never seen a pic of a Port Lebaron. the most likely scenario is. "ay Tony, some chump just wrecked his RMP! one of them Diplomats. go on down to the junkyard and pic us up a front end, it'll take forever for Chrysler to send us a new front end and we're out of spares. make it snappy!"

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how we're restricted to images less than like 2MB all of a sudden? I retried uploading a picture of a yellow and blue trooper car and it says it's too big at only 2.85MB

Do we need FMJ Gold now or something?

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Pay up boys.

ha ha.png

Last edited:

Camtron

Reaction score
While I think they missed the styling, they’re onto something overall.

IMG_7159.jpeg

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
I don't like the ftont and never really liked the way of scoops in the bumpers. The rest looks a lot like the last charger buy plainer.

Camtron

Reaction score
I don't like the ftont and never really liked the way of scoops in the bumpers. The rest looks a lot like the last charger buy plainer.
I’m interested in curb weight. If it’s still a 5,000+ lb boat, they missed a big mark to fix.

Camtron

Reaction score

You guys need Germany to get to the vid? :cool:

Lol interestingly, Germany did come to my mind immediately, in a sense anyway. My first thought was, if it’s still nearly a 6,000lb car, Audi RS3 will eat it. If they got a handle on the power to weight ratio finally, they may have built a very nice car.

69-

Reaction score
I sincerely hope they do (build a very nice car snd push the 'limits').

Myself, i'd probably love to have all those newbuilt muscles, but i also lack funds and space. Germany is a 'small' country, definitely lacking space and thinking bigger... :confused:

So, i'll stick with the old iron.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Because I'm a mopar hoarder, and I was looking for a rebuild kit, I came across another manual coupler with a rebuild kit and the safety clip for the price of a rebuild kit. I love deals!

Screenshot_20240306-085127_Chrome.jpg

Back