ripped off bad

9secRR

Reaction score
i want everybody to stay clear of aspenrt.com. Mark, know as Quick77rt has ripped me off of $8500 and he has also ripped off other people aswell ( yes i know this for a fact).

stay very clear of him and his site, he has alot of stuff for sale for f bodys.

i have asked several times for my money back the past 2-1/2 years.

i was a member on his site way to long hoping to get my money back. he likes to rip off his own members on aspenrt.com.

anybody else been ripped off by Mark, Quick77rt? don't be shy and hide like i did for 2 years, we got to get this out in the public for people to know.

i don't want this to happen to anybody else.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I bought NOS taillight bezels for my R/T off of him and the transaction went ok. That is the only dealings I have had with the fellow. I am currently lookin at getting a pair of NOS quarters off of him....

Wylde1

Reaction score
$8500???? That's alot of coin. Tony Soprano and the boys need to pay him a visit. Tell Pauly to bring the baseball bat.

Wylde1.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
ive also got parts from him and had no problems,,as a matter a fact i got the 600$ worth of parts befor i gave the money???dosent sound like a scammer to me,,just a unfortinuate shipping screw up,,bashing the wrong person

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Your wrong Scotty. This guy has been without 8500 bucks for more than two years. I know of another person that is out 1000 bucks. I would stay out of it if I were you. I am this isn't my post.

efriedrich

Reaction score
You didn't really say shipping screw up did you scotty, come on dude. Ok, where is the tracking number or some kind of shipping verification. Those kind of bs excuses don't cut it.

Last edited:

9secRR

Reaction score
no problems with shipping ever, nothing got shipped.

Mark and I have emailed back and forth tonight and he said i will get a refund of my $8500.

time will tell

ramenth

Reaction score
Just the few internet dealings I've had with 'em I stay away from the guy.

Keep us posted on how the refund goes.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
its a 100 member select group of us on that site only..no BS there,just good f-body guys and build info

1976RR

Reaction score
Until you get kicked off and then it will be 99....

Back