ripped off bad

9secRR

Reaction score
I should have worded my last post like this,

Instead of all the excuses and trying to put blame on me and other people, simply give me my refund.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I told Scotty to stay out of this. I ordered some recall brackets from Mark. After three weeks of nothing I had to call and ask for my money back. The next week they showed up. Great that you and Mark get along but he did rip off some people. I will tell you again Scotty that I think you should stay out of it. Just report it back to Mark.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
,you expect me to stay out of it after that comment??well if i got to stay out of it all should ..its a public forum isnt it..or is it as long as your bashing mark its ok????..i stayed out of it till you posted that stuff about me at the top of the thread,,if someone bashes me ill defend myself,PEROID..its between canada joe and mark ,,ALL should be out of it

Last edited:

9secRR

Reaction score
All this crap can be solved if mark would refund my money.

Mark must like what is going on, other wise he would have settled his debt to me.

It sounds like mark is selling parts and yet I have never seen any form of payment?

If he can't afford the $8000 in one lump sum, as he sells parts toss it my way, simple and easy.

77RTNJ

Reaction score
,you expect me to stay out of it after that comment??well if i got to stay out of it all should ..its a public forum isnt it..or is it as long as your bashing mark its ok????..i stayed out of it till you posted that stuff about me at the top of the thread,,if someone bashes me ill defend myself,PEROID..its between canada joe and mark ,,ALL should be out of it

sorry Scotty it is everyones business at this point. It is so they Know to keep away from him. Just wait till the day you wind up on the wrong side of him. It doesn't take much. Just give somebody info on this site that you learned from his site. That is all I did and I got banned. There are many on here who have the same problem with him stealing their money. We just want to warn the newbies to stay away from him. That is what this thread is about. Unlike his site which is only for his selected few (until you piss him off)

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Scotty your pissing off members of this site with your comments. I had to delete more than a couple of posts in this thread. That's why I suggest you stop.

1976RR

Reaction score
We need to make other Mopar enthusiats on other sites aware of his doings ... MOPARTS ... ASPEN/VOLARE site etc... so this does not happen again...

77RTNJ

Reaction score
We need to make other Mopar enthusiats on other sites aware of his doings ... MOPARTS ... ASPEN/VOLARE site etc... so this does not happen again...

That is the precise reason for this thread and similar threads on other Mopar sites. To let everyone know of loser Mark and not to deal with him. If he really was the type of person these people keep defending him as he would step up to the plate and refund Joe's money immediately. He must have tons of money as he keeps giving away tons of NOS parts for free to his members.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:didnt u get your free turn signel arm
or cause u got the boot from his site??
i ont understand people sometimes

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
ive talked to mark he said he offered to sell the motor at a loss ans give you some of your cash back?????he would be taking a loss as well,,he says he will dump it if thats a way of solving this,,is this not ok???he also said he spoke to you the other night about doing this..i didnt see this mentioned anywhere?????

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I have nothing personnal against Scotty but I have asked him to stop. Thus he got a 2 week vacation from this site. This is about how someone is still owed 8000 grand and how someone has not paid him. This is not about Scotty and anyone else. It's not about how someone got something from Mark and it turned out fine. It about the 8000 grand some is still owed.

1976RR

Reaction score
I am a little confused ... this gentleman is out 8000 dollars .... and Mark will sell the motor outright to somebody else just to pay some of the money back.... and Mark also will take a loss????
What is this small block motor worth ??? We have PROFESSIONAL builders on this and other sites that can build a carb to pan between 8-10 ?????
Scott the more you open your mouth the more u sound like a little apprentice Bi**H of Marks ... you are making all us Canadians look bad ...
I suggest you take your tool bucket and go change tires at Canadian Tire...

9secRR

Reaction score
scotty,

if i owed you $8450 and i asked you to take $3000, would you do it?

i already told mark all i want is $8000. i will take a loss of $450.

mark seems to forget that HE OWES ME, I OWE HIM NOTHING. i sent him money to build me a motor and that is what he should have done, but he didn't.

as a matter of fact, i strongly think he never built me a motor at all. took my money and put it into his other projects. he refused from day one not to show me a picture of my motor.

mark has an ad on craighlist for a NIB Hughes cam. it's the same cam that mark and i picked out for my motor. mark told me he had my motor running several times, but how can this cam be brand new, new in box? maybe he bought 2 of the exact cams???? dought it.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/2987662122.html

think about it, he is a scam artist and that's that.

i have no issues with you Scotty, but be careful with mark as once a thief always a thief.

Back