ripped off bad

Dusmon

Reaction score
its a 100 member select group of us on that site only..no BS there,just good f-body guys and build info

Thats right no BS here. I was going to buy a set of heads from Mark but it sounded to fishy to me there was no way I was sending money not knowing what I was getting 79410aspenrt got ripped off and thats a fact!!! Just cause we are in different countrys does not make it right to rip off another car guy, we all have the same dreams of cars.

slant6billy

Reaction score
This is very confusing guys. Was this about a sale of a Hemi that turned out to be stroked small block? The big scam I have seen with mopars has been headers. Defect returns ending up a Flee markets or rusted out ones with header wrap. Hell a guy on Craigs locally tried to sell me small block headers. They looked great - the passenger was for a foxbody mustang and driverside was FBody GM Camaro. Jetcoated too boot. I spotted it in a few minutes, but almost dropped cash on it. It must have been a speedshop's window display- like one rim 4 sale with no matched set. They are out there so buyer beware

9secRR

Reaction score
slant6billy, it a stroker small block. 426'' hughes engine kit. 360 block and a 4.180 stroker crank.

it never was a hemi.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
its a 100 member select group of us on that site only..no BS there,just good f-body guys and build info
What's so funny about this comment is how you dog the guys on this site with this comment. All I just gotta say is you have a guy that rips off people as your leader. :glasses8:

Sorry but I just couldn't stand it any longer.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Tony Soprano wouldnt be scared of JR the "attack" cat and the lack of motion sensors will further aid in an ambush attack! LMAO

greymouser7

Reaction score
he ripped me off when i bought a D66 dual quad intake - off of ebay
gave me a huge spill on the fact that his wife had cancer
originally located in Georgia, claims to be in Colorado

efriedrich

Reaction score
Nothing worse than a lying,thieving, corksucking mothertrucker who steels from people who trust him.What a piece of sh#t!!!

77RTNJ

Reaction score
One of those 100 members, many who are also on this and other F-body sites need to get on his ass and tell him what a loser he is. They just need to be ready to be banned from his site.

lowbudget

Reaction score
I'd be for traveling to Colorado but then I can be to the Colorado border in 30 min..

9secRR

Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath about getting any money back.

There is way to many excuses on why I don't have my money back. There was no excuse when he was taking my money!

If mark wanted to settle this, it would have long been done. It's black and white, he owes me money and that's the bottom line.

Back