ripped off bad

9secRR

Reaction score
ive talked to mark he said he offered to sell the motor at a loss ans give you some of your cash back?????he would be taking a loss as well,,he says he will dump it if thats a way of solving this,,is this not ok???he also said he spoke to you the other night about doing this..i didnt see this mentioned anywhere?????

throughout the past 2-1/2 years i have heard just about everything from mark. instead of a refund he would buy an alterkation front end, gears and a spool. again this never happened but told me time after time it was shipped.

certified check that was mailed to me, again week after week nothing.

first one was the he shipped my motor but refused to give me a tracking #. then it fell off the dock during shipping.

Wylde1

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's too late 2 1/2 years later, but I would send all the e-mails and documentation you have to his local police department. Theft and/or fraud is what I'd call it.

Wylde1.

9secRR

Reaction score
Again another lie from mark. I'm not surprised.

Nothing posted for sale on racing junk like he said 3weeks ago.

Should I contact my local police department or in Colorado?

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Again another lie from mark. I'm not surprised.

Nothing posted for sale on racing junk like he said 3weeks ago.

Should I contact my local police department or in Colorado?

Colorado, or where ever he is and yours. Doubt that yours will WANT to make a report about it but MAKE them... You might even call the State police and get them involved sense its an state-to-state thing... I think most states has divisions for theft/fraud.. thats where i would begin... Thinking about it doubt the LOCAL cops would make a report, but the state would be more willing to listen/look into the matter...

Back