Solid Pucks

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
Lost track of time...well, actually ran out of time is more like it.

Here is the "blueprint" of the isolators I have on record. I think this came from CuddaZappa, but not 100% sure.

I've got the POLY isolators in my coupe, this combined with all HD/new stuff, including the adjustable KONI shocks does give a pretty good ride. I do also have the MP cast-iron pucks and CudaZappa's aluminum pieces, have not tried them though, so I can not comment regarding the difference one would see.
Do the front ones have the 1/8 raised boss same as the rear?

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
I got one side of the front to test fit today and it fits great. Getting the old rubber ones out was a little bit of a fight but no nuts broke loose. Had to saw the middle out of the old ones.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Those old rubber ones don't want to come out, some times.
I can only assume, they know where they are headed after removal.

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
Those old rubber ones don't want to come out, some times.
I can only assume, they know where they are headed after removal.
I couldn't get enough separation between k frame and frame rail to get top half up out of hole. Upper control arm was against frame rail

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
It helps to:
A - remove the upper control arm bumper (temporarily), and
B - loosen the upper ball joint nuts and separate the stud from spindle (but leave nut in place so the two items wont completely come out, but enough threads that nut wont strip out).

That will give a couple more inches, and at that time, then steering shaft is then the limiting factor on the Left side.

Note: If removing the upper control arm bumpers, I find it easier to have car in the air where the control arm is already resting on the bumper. That way the suspension weight/torsion bar is holding the bumper in place while removing (installing) the nut.

BudW

volare 77

Reaction score
I believe these are still available 4419942 $116 wholesale from the dodge dealer

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
I got the other three today. I need to know how many would be wanting a set. Material is expensive for just a set or two

Sonny Sikes

Reaction score
Cnc

IMG_20161026_213020.jpg

Back