The FMJ Music Channel

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Joh Lord was one of the best. There were other great B3 players around, but he came up with taking the B3's output into an overdriven Marshall stack, and using the Marshall's distortion to come up with a more modern, heavy sound. Like in this video (its a long one):

Still don't know why modern bands don't go back to the B3. Also note, not just here, but in the "Hush" video that the Captain posted, how well the lead guitar and B3 work together.

Also note, as heavy as this music is, there are women grooving to it. Doesn't really happen at heavy metal concerts these days.

Aspen500

Reaction score
My embed didn't work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind. (How the bleep do you delete a post after it's posted anyways?)

Aspen500

Reaction score

A little mid winter mood enhancer.
--- Post updated ---
Or how about a little Olivia from back in the day (drool).

Aspen500

Reaction score
This always good too. Heard both of these on the radio at work today.

--- Post updated ---
..............and finally tonight gentlemen, the song that got my sweet, innocent red head "wife" banned from Mickey's on karoke night. It wasn't her singing, she sounds almost exactly like the late singer of the Divinyls, it was her "choreography". The crowd loved it! The management,,,,,,,,not so much apparently, lol.

slant6billy

Reaction score
This Joe Bonamassa dude is killer. This song reminds me of 25 years ago cruising in my Volare' with my girlfriend who had the sweetest eyes. She used just fall asleep on my right shoulder (Used to have a 60/40 bench). I didn't have much, but I had that memory

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
These guys are my latest addiction.
Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox. They take crappy new songs and redo them like a 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's or 70's style song. These are all live off the floor. Great players and great vocalists. I saw them last year and they were amazing.

Never knew I liked a Backstreet Boys song till I heard this.

--- Post updated ---
One more from Mr Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox featuring the awesome little Miss Kate Davis.

--- Post updated ---
Every morning I like to start off my day with a theme song. This is today's.

Back