The FMJ Music Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
You were staring at her d-cup and wanted to feel her up, lol!
I put the Dokken video up after hearing it while filling up over at Kwik-Trip this morning. They always have some good tunes playing over the speakers at that place!
At the pump in front of me was a major MILF (and I mean MAJOR) who was raising her 5 or 6 year old daughter the right way. The little girl was standing there head banging away, playing air guitar and lip synching to the song perfectly. Obviously not the first time she's heard that song. There's hope for youth yet!

kkritsilas

Reaction score
--- Post updated ---Div
Having some posting issues. Here goes again.

Joan Jett is playing a Les Paul. Pretty heavy guitar for a lady who is not that big physically. I know later on she moved to am SG/Les Paul Jr.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how much weight your shoulder can take. When I was playing in bands when I was 15 and weighed a whopping 102 pounds I played a Gibson double neck like Jimmy Page had. That thing weighed a ton. So it doesn't surprise me all that much that Joanie played a Paul. I think she switched to the Melody Maker when she went solo.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Three songs from an late 70s-early 80s band called Toronto (yes they are Canadian). Lead singer Anne "Holly" Woods has quite the voice. Music is good if you like stuff from that time period. "Your Daddy Don't Know" was played a lot back then, and is even played occasionally now, at least here.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Now for something completely different. Sorry...................:eek:

To make up for the other video I submit this one.:D

Back