The FMJ Music Channel

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Ninjutsu never show there face , or bad things happen to them ,they must stay in the shadows and folklore ,its there code,i know one that did recently and was shunned by his clan for doing so :(

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
No something was said about this scotty ninja guy i was just saying that in reply to it :icon_eyes:ninja have no names

brotherGood

Reaction score
I was starting to wonder what kind of drugs I had been slipped..glad someone else is lost too Cap.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Yes he was poor fella ,ill miss him dearly but when i do ill just put on some Neil diamond or king diamond :icon_hang:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I had the major hots for Michelle Phillips from when she was in the M&P's...

Well, as good looking as she was in the M&Ps, she grew up to get even better looking:

michelle philips.jpg
michelle philips_2.jpg
michelle philips_Star_Trek.jpg

The picture of her in the silver dress/outfit is from a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode where she plays Jean-Luc Pickard's ex-girlfriend.

Loved the song, the music, and even the band, but either the video's audio and video tracks aren't synced properly, or they are doing a really piss poor job of lip-syncing (I'm betting the latter). And by the way, I don't know what they were using for reverb (probably a real, physical reverb chamber, but they used a ton of it on this song).

Kostas

michelle philips.jpg

michelle philips_2.jpg

michelle philips_Star_Trek.jpg

Last edited:
Back