The FMJ Weather Channel

mirada80

Reaction score
IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0947.jpg
IMG_0946.jpg
Well if she's ok, all is well, cars can always be fixed. My wife rolled her van and cut off a pole in an early snow storm a few years back, she came out without a scratch, replacing the van was easy.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Last edited:

My imp

Reaction score
I asked repeatedly & she swears she's okay. Her ride home is about an hour, give or take. She left work an hour early & she still isn't home yet. 90 minutes & counting thus far. Maybe she stopped at the car wash to clean all the crap out of the bumper cover.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well if she's ok, all is well, cars can always be fixed. My wife rolled her van and cut off a pole in an early snow storm a few years back, she came out without a scratch, replacing the van was easy.

Wow!....VERY happy to hear your wife wasn't hurt!
Rides are replaceable...your loved one's aren't.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I asked repeatedly & she swears she's okay. Her ride home is about an hour, give or take. She left work an hour early & she still isn't home yet. 90 minutes & counting thus far. Maybe she stopped at the car wash to clean all the crap out of the bumper cover.

Still nothing??
No cell phone?

My imp

Reaction score
Sorry, she got home about 20 min.'s ago. She told me to call my Mom & tell her she made it home okay, when my Mom hit me with the news that my cousin (63 yrs old) just died of pancreatic cancer. I've been a little pre-occupied, so sorry guys.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Sorry, she got home about 20 min.'s ago. She told me to call my Mom & tell her she made it home okay, when my Mom hit me with the news that my cousin (63 yrs old) just died of pancreatic cancer. I've been a little pre-occupied, so sorry guys.

Understandable.....
My sincere condolences.
Glad to hear your wife is fine...

slant6billy

Reaction score
140103-060516.jpg
"A day's pay don't buy you a new car." My dad used to always say that. So I'm going back to bed and let my kids shovel the snow. My slipped disks get me a pass.

140103-060516.jpg

My imp

Reaction score
Tell that to my wife. Although she's debated whether to stay home today (0F), or Mon. when we're supposed to be colder +4" of snow. It's 12F at home, but she works by the lake, so she also gets "lake effect" snow that we don't, but then again, we live in a secondary snow belt, so we get more, but not as much as work, I've got a big honkin' track drive snow blower that's a blast to operate! Unless my back is misbehaving (more often than not these days), then my wife's outside shoveling. Hey, I'm a kept man! Just not in the way I like! Like they say, "Men are good for mowing the lawn & fixing small appliances!"

My imp

Reaction score
Don't even need to cross the border! Come to Ohio, I got your global warning "RIGHT HERE!", I don't think we need Facebook for where "RIGHT HERE!" is, do we? With his rate of speech + that Tennesseen accent + wherever he's living now's accent, doesn't he sound like a drunk that should be riding the "short bus"? Mmmmmyyy fffffellllow Aaaaaaamericins', ttthrow aaaaway your sssnoblower blowers & mmmmmittens! Gggglobal warming is not aaaaaaa myth!

mirada80

Reaction score
Well today it is -20C (-4F) with high winds and snow. The wind will cut right through you, even my Labs didn't want to stay out in it.
My wife went to work this morning but they're closing at noon so she'll be on here way home soon, another 45km one way in blowing snow.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well today it is -20C (-4F) with high winds and snow. The wind will cut right through you, even my Labs didn't want to stay out in it.
My wife went to work this morning but they're closing at noon so she'll be on here way home soon, another 45km one way in blowing snow.

I truly feel your pain....
Maritime cold is like no other...
My poor Fifth was not a happy camper this morning
But as always....it fired up and got me to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us3Y2T1Ao6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The battery got so low overnight my clock gave up and was at 12:00 when I turned the key...
2014-01-03 08.53.04-1.jpg

2014-01-03 08.53.04-1.jpg

mirada80

Reaction score
I truly feel your pain....
Maritime cold is like no other...
My poor Fifth was not a happy camper this morning
But as always....it fired up and got me to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us3Y2T1Ao6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The battery got so low overnight my clock gave up and was at 12:00 when I turned the key...View attachment 4815

Just watched the video, -33 sucks anywhere. I had a couple Fifths years ago, started every time, bullet proof, except for the rust.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just watched the video, -33 sucks anywhere. I had a couple Fifths years ago, started every time, bullet proof, except for the rust.

Holding up pretty well in the rust department.
What's there will get cleaned up this spring.
Rails and floors are still very nice.
That beast is indeed bullet proof.
Has never let me down...

My imp

Reaction score
What kind of heat do you get going the freeway at 100km/hr? Any grommet goes bad in the firewall = frozen oUo

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
it's a cold one out there this morning. -34*c and -49*c wind chill factor.

Ouch!.....that's brutal!
You're next door to my father in law in Winnipeg
Both of you have been getting the extreme deep freeze for a while now.
We've warmed up....
Around 30° here and light snow.

My imp

Reaction score
41.5 degrees here. We're supposed to get blasted with snow today/tonight. My wife's company let her work Saturday just in case it's as bad as they say, she doesn't have to work Monday. Don't you wish your employer cared that much for you? They treat her better than family there!

Back