The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
Not sure we needed that visual buddy. :p
Then I probably shouldn't say what I wearing then, lol.
The sun was out today(!!!!!!!!!!!) Not constant but better than nothing.
Latest is sleet followed by 6-10" of snow Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning POSSIBLE. There's also the usual disclaimer of "If the storm stays on it's current path". Maybe it'll change it's path. Yeah, that'd be the ticket.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This could be interesting.

Screenshot_2015-12-28-14-53-40-1.png

Aspen500

Reaction score
"Interesting" is one way of putting it. I'm right about where the "O" is in WISCONSIN. The snow started about 3pm or so, by 4:30 when I left work it was about 2" deep already with a 20-30 mph wind out of the NE. Then part way home, the really heavy stuff started. Can you say white out? Funnily enough, everyone was driving totally safe and responsible. Took the Interstate home (no way I was taking the back way tonight!) and traffic was going about 35-40 mph, no tailgating, no idiots trying to go 70, nothing in the ditch. Kind of weird........................Even still, when I pulled in the garage I had to peel my white knuckles off the wheel, lol. The thing that makes it not as bad as it could be is, it's only 20 degrees so the snow is fairly dry. On the down side, that makes it drift a lot easier in the STUPID WIND!!!!!!!!!!! It supposed to snow 1" or more per hour until midnight or so. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Guess it was bound to happen sooner or later, right? I just love getting up to go out and clear the driveway at 5am so I can get out to go to work by 7am.........NOT.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Total snow was 10"-12" or so. The 20-30 mph, gusts to almost 50 mph, wind made some nice drifts 3-4 feet high. Basically it sucked great big donkey dick. By this morning the wind was gone and still is. Think it way have gotten as high as 3 mph today, lol.
Good news is (to me anyways) no snow in the forecast for the next 7 days other than maybe some flurries here and there.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The sun was actually out today(!!!!!!!!!!!) Sure was nice to see. Amazing what that orange ball can do for peoples moods. Wasn't that warm though, only 22 for a high and 10-25 mph NNW wind. Can't complain I suppose, the average high for Dec 31st is 22 degrees and I just fine with being average, lol.

Back