Upgrades

mopar master

Reaction score
On another note how well do these cars take leds . I know my first gen Cummins hates them. Also does anyone know how this person did the tail lights

1985-chrysler-fifth-ave-2.jpg

Camtron

Reaction score

mopar master

Reaction score
Great thanks. Another thing. The car has 5x4.5 rims, has any one put newer rims from a lx car with adapters spacers

mopar master

Reaction score
It's up and running. Still needs new plug wires and a little tweaking but runs sooo much better already. The kids are glad to have the "Pillow" back.

mopar master

Reaction score
Had a blow out going to check on my daughter that was in wreck with her grandma. Great morning so far. But everyone is fine. But the tire dented the door and tore off the side marker and lower rocker trim. Does anyone know where I can get them or the junk yard the best place

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Car-part.com that's some blow out to take out a sidemarker light on the fender and dent the door and rip off the lower rocker trim

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
there are a few Fifth Ave and Dip SE part outs online. Craigslist and FB Marketplace

Camtron

Reaction score
I have lower trim pieces from my fifth Ave. you can have them for whatever the shipping is for a long box/tube. They’ve been sitting in my garage storage for years.

If you need new molding clips, you can find those on eBay for like $11

mopar master

Reaction score
I have lower trim pieces from my fifth Ave. you can have them for whatever the shipping is for a long box/tube. They’ve been sitting in my garage storage for years.

If you need new molding clips, you can find those on eBay for like $11
That would be great!!!

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Here it is I feel like it's been totaled.

View attachment 52569
That's not as bad as it read in your other post. That'll buff out! The door looks ok. If its dented (I can't tell by the pic) just pull the door card, insert a partially deflated football, and inflate it while it's in the door. It'll pop it out.

Edit: use this for the rubber or a mr. Clean magic eraser or an eraser wheel
MothersRacingR3Racin1.jpg

mopar master

Reaction score
That's not as bad as it read in your other post. That'll buff out! The door looks ok. If its dented (I can't tell by the pic) just pull the door card, insert a partially deflated football, and inflate it while it's in the door. It'll pop it out.

Edit: use this for the rubber or a mr. Clean magic eraser or an eraser wheel
View attachment 52575
I know it's not as bad lol but it was in such good shape. I wanted to cry lol

Back