You Don't See This Everyday

ramenth

Reaction score
when the omni-horizon came out they could be had with V W engines, i think they were 1.7L ?or was that 1.3L?

If I remember correctly it was the 1.5L and the 1.6L

And Simca - Chrysler of France - built the bodies for the Omni/Horizon and the Rabbit.

NoCar340

Reaction score
The original GLHs were naturally aspirated with a carburetor, as were the original Shelby Chargers. They were still fun; they had higher compression due to a milled head and used a 1-tooth shorter timing belt from the factory. The GLH Turbo wasn't intercooled, the GLH-S was as was the GLHS-II (the only two-door version).

alf44

Reaction score
never seen that GLHS-II i liked the 2 door hatchback omnirisons

NoCar340

Reaction score
GLHS:

attachment.php

GLHS-II:

attachment.php

8v-of-fury

Reaction score
Yeah that green Rampage has a (1974-1979) 1.5L diesel rotating assembly and block with a (1993-1997) Canadian/Europe only 1.9L head and manifolds. Because our heads look like this \/ \/ \/ It does not affect displacement ;). I bet you'd be surprised to know that even with the absolutely flat head, the pistons still protrude from the block anywhere from .0260" to .0402".

DSC09912.jpg

DSC05762.jpg

Also check out what I found when I was cruising the Fifth Avenue around today ! :)

2014-06-03165608_zpsf00c7d41.jpg

CMX360

Reaction score
It happened right when I pulled into my driveway after work one day. I didn't even notice it until I took the key out of the ignition.

L98TPI

Reaction score
I when I saw that blue 5th I had to check the garage. "Dude someone stole my 5th and drove it to CA.!" Youse guys up there in cold country sure have a lot of nice FMJ stuff driving around.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I saw a fifth go past while I was waiting to turn left, didn't have my camera ready. saw another in someone's driveway, but didn't want to stop and freak anyone out..

I pointed them out to my wife, she was just like, 'oook?'

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I saw a fifth go past while I was waiting to turn left, didn't have my camera ready. saw another in someone's driveway, but didn't want to stop and freak anyone out..

I pointed them out to my wife, she was just like, 'oook?'

I've got a pretty good head count going of the local Mope's that are drivers and not restored classics....
By my count...
Three Fifth Ave's, One two door Dip, one four door Dip and I spotted a more door Volare a while back....that's pretty much it around here.

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
just saw a white 5th ave cruising around yesterday, every once in awhile i'll see a dark cherry 5th runnin around with wooped paint and top, and theres a nice silver one that sits just a few blocks down from where I'm stayin

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
One of the Fifth's around me was mint.
Dark blue, leather interior....belongs to an old timer.
Everytime I see it there's a new dent in it.
It's going downhill fast....too bad.

Back