Reaction score
Love the rallies ... but put correct centers on it .. will look more original

efriedrich

Reaction score
Everthing looks great, love the rallies

Last edited:

mirada80

Reaction score
It looks awesome, love the color, and I really like the early centers on the ralley wheels, I had them on my '78 roadrunner years ago, now on my Mirada.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
It looks awesome, love the color, and I really like the early centers on the ralley wheels, I had them on my '78 roadrunner years ago, now on my Mirada.

Yea I was just ready for a change. I was so tired of the Cragars lol. I think I will run these for a while but when I get tired of the rallyes I will probably just store them back.

-Kenny

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
Everything looks great. It's a good thing you didn't have the flash on when you took those pictures. With all that bright polish, I would've been blinded.

HouseDr

Reaction score
Allow my first post on here be....That's one purty son of a gun! Short time member long time lurker.

Sweet....that's all I've got to say....sweeeet

Doc

Greg55_99

Reaction score
LOL! Clark Air Base. LOL!! When you get the chance, ask Dad about the “Fire Empire”.

BTW, that is an EXCELLENT job you’ve done on your car. I don’t live too far from Auto Rust Specialties and I’m probably going with a set of their frame connectors.

Greg

HouseDr

Reaction score
Their frame connectors are good and reasonably priced. I put a set on my '79.

Doc

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
LOL! Clark Air Base. LOL!! When you get the chance, ask Dad about the “Fire Empire”.

BTW, that is an EXCELLENT job you’ve done on your car. I don’t live too far from Auto Rust Specialties and I’m probably going with a set of their frame connectors.

Greg

Greg when were you over there? We were there from like 82-86...

-Kenny

Greg55_99

Reaction score
Not to sidetrack your thread, but give you the short version of my “adventures”. I was an Airborne Computer Tech for AWACS radar planes from 1984-94. In 1985 (when you were still in diapers) I was sent to Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. Starting in 85 to 89, I was back and forth from Kadena to Clark in support of Cope Thunder exercises. Also, whenever typhoons came into Okinawa, the aircraft would be evacuated to Clark as a precaution. So, I did a LOT of time at Clark during the “People Power Revolution” and the following years until Mount Pinatubo shut the good times down forever. In truth, I’m thankful I was never stationed there. Like they say “Everybody wants to go to Disneyland…. But nobody wants to live there…”. One too many San Miguel’s and getting broke from “bar fines” burned me out. I’m MUCH older and wiser now… :)

Greg

Back