Driving Requires Attention

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yep.
As soon as I see those nameplates I pretty much already know who I'm dealing with.
I've only seen like 2 Smart cars around here, ever. Those stomach turning Prius's are freaking everywhere and you're right, seems most of the owners are clueless and/or think they're better than anyone else because they're "saving the world" Try explaining to them the total pollution from raw materials, to manufacturing, to dealing with the remains after it's life span is up is about double what a plain gas powered car is. They don't want to hear that though! lol

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Heh-heh
prius1.jpg
prius2.jpg
prius3.jpg
prius4.jpg
prius5.jpg
prius7.jpg
prius8.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Do a BING (or Google) image search and about a million Prius joke things show up. Some are a little more "adult" (language) so I couldn't post them here.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
d
WTF??????????????????
The word 'across' is going to appear a lot.
I heard it went from the mall across her street, across the sidewalk on the other side, across 5 lanes, across another curb and sidewalk and into the parking lot taking 3 cars out.

I'm at that corner frequently.

Same city where you get run over and killed INSIDE a Costco.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Manitoba RCMP spokesman Robert Cyrenne says the vehicle hit the light standard in Headingley, then dragged it for almost a kilometre before it broke down.
idiot.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Another wreck in my hood, because if you look at the 'brain power' in the front seat, you can see how stop signs, right of ways and objects in your surroundings are foreign to 'it'
brain.jpg

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
This happened around the corner from me .. 16 yr. old driver w/beginners gets charged. Lucky they didn't end up in the river.
river-canard-crash-1.jpg

better view .. the skinny one is "go" ..the wide one is "no go"
river-canard-crash-3.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
IF those are empty beer cans on the sidewalk behind the car, and the contents were in the drivers stomach,,,,,,,then they kind of got what was coming to them (IMO).

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
Yeah .. they do look like beer cans .. but it was a daughter, mom .. there is a hard right turn onto that bridge and the teen driver panicked and hit the wrong pedal(so they say). The other side of the bridge has a variety store and kids hang out at the bridge, so I don't doubt the beer cans .. just not from the driver(s)

bridge5-e1449616776283.jpg

upload_2015-12-25_17-1-49.jpeg
upload_2015-12-25_17-1-49.jpeg

Back