Heavy Metal Hell raiser

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Well the weather was kind today got the welding all done on the firewall and vent box. just waiting for the OSPHO to dry so we can soak it in primer. I will post pics tomorrow its dark now

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Yes...i agree cant happen soon enough a couple mustangs had to show off in front of the house today...blasting pipes and such...

alf44

Reaction score
i didnt see anything for the trunk or headlight rubber stuff ,just door rubber parts

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
got the paint on the vent box tonight gonna click pics tomorrow to show the progress. greymouser pulle dthe trigger on the rubber coat and rubber bed liner to seal it all up. we are shooting for a 20 year no F!@#$%^ way it will rust policy.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Epoxy Primer coat:

These pics are of the third coat of paint that we put into the vent galley. Next is some spray rubber coating

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

photo_001.jpg

photo_002.jpg

greymouser7

Reaction score
So yesterday I was supposed to post pics but I got primer in my eye while painting the over head (under the dash on my back) while being devoured by mosquitoes. We live in a swamp, on the coast, it usually gets rain every afternoon-lots of mosquitoes. Sorry but I eventually quit (9:00PM) and was scrubbing paint off of every other spot on my body-the mosquitoes wiped out my focus/effective work-painting.

Note: it's good to figure that out on interior primer!!!

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Looking good. Yeah I hear you. I have no AC in my garage either and I refuse to paint inside it. I like my lungs and want to keep them as long as I can. Here where I live we have ordinance and if they see me working on anything outside they can fine me. Of course I do it anyways I pay my do's so the way I see it I will do what I want when I want to on my own property they can kiss my *** permit or no permit. Look at it this way you will more then likely always have a few mosquitoes riding with you after the project is complete. I know I will we have them bad here too Lol.:icon_super:

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
Looking good. Yeah I hear you. I have no AC in my garage either and I refuse to paint inside it. I like my lungs and want to keep them as long as I can. Here where I live we have ordinance and if they see me working on anything outside they can fine me. Of course I do it anyways I pay my do's so the way I see it I will do what I want when I want to on my own property they can kiss my *** permit or no permit. Look at it this way you will more then likely always have a few mosquitoes riding with you after the project is complete. I know I will we have them bad here too Lol.:icon_super:

I have those $40 dollar 3M carbon filter paint masks if you want one.- say $10 plus shipping and I can put in 2 sealed filters as well. You would be able to enclose yourself with paint without any risk of inhalation-lung damage. We use them with very caustic paint that withstands hot, pressurized, salt water. ?high isocyanates??

Back