Heavy Metal Hell raiser

greymouser7

Reaction score
Sanded, grinded, & some paint today-doesn't look like much progress.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

photo_001.jpg

photo_002.jpg

greymouser7

Reaction score
An elevated gas pedal foot position-awesome sauce! Looks great Rich! I ran down that girl driving the B3 blue 4 door slant six Aspen & told her to go to your house and check out our cars. She had allot to say about how wonderful her car was & looked pretty good in her tight clothing. Maybe she will check you out.?

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Really?? it was a chick in that car? wow i have got to meet her. I hope she stops by. glad you are pleased with the floor pan. I had to think allot about how to get that 70-74 challenger floor pan to fit. then I saw the little hump and had to put it ramping up to the accelerator pedal. I think it should help make it more comfortable when cruising. :icon_viking:

greymouser7

Reaction score
Really?? it was a chick in that car? wow i have got to meet her. I hope she stops by. glad you are pleased with the floor pan. I had to think allot about how to get that 70-74 challenger floor pan to fit. then I saw the little hump and had to put it ramping up to the accelerator pedal. I think it should help make it more comfortable when cruising. :icon_viking:

If she stops by, you need to get that green epoxy primer out of your hippy hair dude! She wasn't fat or fangle toothed.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Hey it rained last night and....the inside of your car is dry!!!! Congratulations buddy all those mosquito bites were worth it!!:eek:ccasion14:

greymouser7

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/26156804746...2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_2114wt_1124

or type in this eBay item number into the eBay search field: 261568047463

This is the AC box I bought on eBay. I got this so I can close up my dash. I got real confused with Rich's dash because his car came with an aftermarket retro fit ac unit that was a seperate box from the heater box. The additional box still fits underneath all of that dash!!

It is soooo damn hot here I can't do a hotrod without ac. I have been here driving over 4 different vehicles (disposable cars.?.) since 1999 without ac (all but one) and you are SOAKED in your own sweat before you make the 8-11 mile trip to your destination in this little town that I work/live in. If I am going to build something nice to drive, it HAS to have AC for the wife, baby, guests- just about everybody else that ain't a MAN-enough to put up with it.

Not that I am that macho, but I would rather eat bolgna sandwiches if it meant getting my Mopar right. -Ask Rich. 'Can I get a witness?!?'

I'd rather have something to show for my small pile of hard-earned bucks. What did that Nicolas Cage ask the salesman in Gone in 60 seconds?: "..But, if I was driving a 1965 GTB 4 cam...I wouldn't be a self-indulgent-weiner, I'd be a conseiur." -or for OUR sake, a classic, classy Mopar vice a 40K disposable vehicle. ->We end up being more environmentally green (less waste than that produced to build the car), $ave green, and making so many green with envy when they don't have the moxy to earn this awesome thing we know as Mopar. Rare in the rare world of Muscle cars-which themselves are rare on the road. Even more rare?-an FMJ ride! Those whom lived around the great ones don't all gravitate to the high-end rides, they check out our stuff at the car shows.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You guys are truly inspiring.
Every worry I've ever had about a car being "too far gone" have pretty much been wiped out after seeing what you guys have done.

greymouser7

Reaction score
So, on a whim, I just called Saleen Automotive (google their Saleen S7) and was forwarded to Sean Saleen's phone. My question? Is that red available to the general public or duplicable? A long shot in the dark. But never regret not asking.

greymouser7

Reaction score
I took three fenders off today. Evendently when I took off a specific nut-it was welded or attached to the car. All I had to do was loosen the bolt inbetween the two door hinges. (Forward facing)

Back