Random Pics

Camtron

Reaction score
The highest factory list price Mopar ever sold. 1971 Hemi GTX with butterscotch paint from MCACN

8949595E-CD63-4922-9156-8EFF699C1191.jpeg

A413F238-4965-412D-A4DD-E8235DACF3DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I don't care what the vehicle is that color is on my I hate it list.
My sister's boyfriend future husband's parents bought a new 71 Valaint four door butterscotch plain jaine, I think the only option on the car was automatic transmission. The boyfriend brought the car over and I gave my opinion that it was the ugliest car I had ever seen. Almost 50 years later my opinion hasn't changed, I know the color has a following but you won't find it in my garage.

Camtron

Reaction score
I don’t particularly care for the color myself. Apparently the original owner was a highly decorated, larger than life, real life John Rambo type of Vietnam vet. When he got back, he wanted the biggest, baddest most expensive car he could get his hands on and, that’s what he put together.

80mirada

Reaction score
20191005_132525.jpg

passed this one on I-41 near Menomonee Falls a while back, but my phone misplaced the photo. Still mad the pic of the Delorean time machine and the General Lee on the highway together disappeared.

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I must be out of touch...
20191130_171613.jpg

74K for a half ton pickup, that's nuck'n futs!

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yeah but it's so good looking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT!

A month ago, when I was at the Ford dealer getting the air bag recall done on my Mustang, I wandered the lot and thought the same thing as you. Looking at the price on the F150's all I could think of is "are they on friggin' drugs?" $40,000, $50,000,,,,,,,,,,,I saw one for $69,000. I always wonder who can afford those things yet, I see them all over the place. What's the saying? In debt up to their eyeballs? It's not only the payments, think of what insurance on a $60,000 vehicle would be, not to mention maintenance. Those 20" tires aren't exactly what you call inexpensive. Suddenly my old '96 Dakota doesn't look too bad, lol! Only vehicle I've ever had payments on, and it was paid for 22 years ago.:)

Last edited:

Camtron

Reaction score
They appeal to dipshits like my cousin. All thanksgiving talking about how he’s upside down $24k on his Dodge Challenger so, he’s thinking of taking $10k trad in value for it and getting a $60k Ford F-250 king ranch.
This same cousin also recently wrecked a dirt bike and put himself in the hospital (first time out riding the bike) and now has a boat and is convinced that the Ford F-250 King Ranch is the only possible way to tow it “because when it starts to get away from you during launch, that’s why you have the 4x4” I literally laughed in his face most of the day.

Oldiron440

Reaction score
I know a couple who dropped 72k on a new Expedition and its only one level above the XLT, she needs it to drive the kids to school in the morning. The two kids rid the bus home it the afternoon and yes they live in town. I guess you can rationalize anything to make yourself happy.

Camtron

Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks I suppose lol.
I feel better giving money to autozone, summit racing, Firmfeel inc ect... then I ever did making my car payment lol granted I was paying for a 2014 Chrysler 200 with a 3.6L v6 so, I never had a reason to be excited for the car payments in the first place lmfao

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'd love to own one brand new vehicle once in my life BUT, nobody builds anything I would want (aside from a Challenger) not to mention I really can't afford one so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never going to happen.
I have this thing about debt and not having any. I owe $18,000 on the house yet and that's constitutes my entire debt load. Think it goes back to when the Ford dealer closed suddenly in 2007, without any warning at all, after I worked there for 21 years. Makes you realize, no matter how solid your job seems, it could be gone in an instant by no fault of your own. Why do you think it took over 10 years to build the Aspen? I refused to put more on the Visa card per month than I could pay when the bill came. One and only exception was when I bought the stroker kit.
When I suffered at the Audi dealer for 5 years after that (until I GTFO), people would come in and buy $100,000 A8's or $140,000 R8's and I always wondered, can they REALLY afford the car? Well, some could and some did pay cash but I'll bet a lot of them were living beyond their means. To each their own, right?

Aspen500

Reaction score
She's kind of a full figured gal, isn't she?
LOL, if you were married to Killary, you'd be sleeping around too! Can you blame him?

Aspen500

Reaction score
Gee, thanks a lot. I just had a flashback to the time I had to help my 95 year old grandmother get out of the bath tub. (first pic, not second!):eek: LOL, she just said "what are you going to see, everything's all shriveled up" . She was funny right up to the end and I miss her.

Those guys must be urologists, going by where their hands areo_O

Camtron

Reaction score

Gotta get a real woman who’s got a good relationship with their dad.

Back