Second Chance at a MOPAR the "BlackBird" build

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
ok well they probably don't want to hear chop shop in the back ground let me know when they leave and then we can gut that other car.

greymouser7

Reaction score
The family is gone
-your emails to my phone only work sometimes
-we lost out on the 5Krebuilt slant six-it's gone.

will seing by late this evening when i get off of work-son't know when
I swung by this morning on my way into work, you were not home.

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I am sick I have a headache and fever I dont know what it is but I think i caught a bug from those dirty cars. So you get your money back right? I hope so didnt you already give him 250

greymouser7

Reaction score
What is privacy to a man that shares a room with 8 other men, his intimate emails with his wife with dozens of stranges/navy personnel, a bathroom with hundreds of men, only a curtain between him & the other sailors when off watch in the rack? He buys a rubix cube from China thru eBay & pays with Paypal directly to China only to have ALL of his emails magicaly doubling & his phone calls echo talking over talking after the stupid transaction-I have high clearance for big missiles-people have talked to all of my teachers all the way back to the 80's, my previous employers, all of my friends, co-workers-back 15 years from 2000 and every five years for renewal (sp?) after that.

There is no such thing as privacy, not in my world, not even a little bit.

-Hey SRT, go remove the dash & frame rails from the volare rr-please save the dash (i am using that windshield)

greymouser7

Reaction score
So Rich is over right now and has acquired the volare road runner's tail panel & already cut out the the frame pieces-most industrious!

woo hoo! great job & stuff!!

90 days & two gorgeous f bodies will be done!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It's your thread and all but I'd say the reason NoCar suggested private messaging is because instead of your thread being a cool thread about your cars it's more like reading a phone call....just sayin'.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I think it's kinda cool..Lol. it's like they're actually writing a script for a forthcoming movie or something..haha

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
Metal for repairs

It took me about 5-6 hours but I think I have all the metal I need to repair the subframe, the floor pans vent boxes and the tail light section.

20140805_182643.jpg

20140805_182643.jpg

greymouser7

Reaction score
It's your thread and all but I'd say the reason NoCar suggested private messaging is because instead of your thread being a cool thread about your cars it's more like reading a phone call....just sayin'.

An in depth account of all the BS involved in resurrecting an F-Body. UNCUT

We are hipsters before it gets cool!

Sometimes times are tough-this is easier/more convenient/less mouse clicks-

Sorry to put any of you guys off exposing our lives in a menial manner, we just roll with the punches.

I'll try to clean it up-apologies Nocar340. I think you are a very stand up good guy. -my spat was only meant to be an explanation was bitter whining of my stripped privacy. i'll try not to wiener it up anymore

Back