Reaction score
Nah that was the Mopar-Jesus.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

photo_001.jpg

photo_002.jpg

photo_003.jpg

DCAspen

Reaction score
What kinda car is your wiper knob from?never seen one on a "F" before.

greymouser7

Reaction score
View attachment 8255

10 4 good buddy!!

I see you guys are hammering that thing together in record time as usual...

Not me. It would have taken me more than a month to carefully sort thru what Mopar-Jesus does in hours. It is all new to me in many ways. Much of what is done is accomplished thru his experience/wisdom/know-how/SKILL. Most of the time Rich doesn't need to refer to the manual and only does because we are converting a non ac car to ac.

Converting a car without rust-free-panels, defrost, clock, sure-grip, V8, etc into a slant-stick, dirt-sunk, death's door chassis.

What kinda car is your wiper knob from?never seen one on a "F" before.

I found it on eBay. I am pretty certain it's a nineteen-seventies piece because the round gauges of the diplomat might not allow for that headlight/wiper/defrost module- )square piece vice round. Not certain, though. Hopefully some one can chime in. So much of these cars interchange from1976-1989 AND early parts as well.)

Most modules are just headlights and two speed wiper switches as you probably know.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Looks like a seventies Ford item to me.
With the wood grain and that design.....I'd say Ford or Merc.

Not sure how but Rich should be making a pile of money doing this stuff.
He's totally gifted at this and his speed would freak people out.

DCAspen

Reaction score
74-79 Mopar B+C body wiper knob,some were woodgrain and some had black insert,Awesome build,can't wait to see the final product.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Looks like a seventies Ford item to me.
With the wood grain and that design.....I'd say Ford or Merc.

Not sure how but Rich should be making a pile of money doing this stuff.
He's totally gifted at this and his speed would freak people out.

No sir, it's a piece from an F, M, or J body.

To one up you about Rich making money-I told exactly that or better yet to take his superior focus and photographic memory and geat a bachelor of science degree from college-he is very smart and disciplined.

greymouser7

Reaction score
74-79 Mopar B+C body wiper knob,some were woodgrain and some had black insert,Awesome build,can't wait to see the final product.

Oh the knob! I thought that you ment the three piece module. I feel dumb. Yeah the knob is from some random Chrysler with three speed wiper motor.

Sorry, my mistake.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
No sir, it's a piece from an F, M, or J body.

Brain fart.....I saw the wood grain and it reminded me of an old Maquis...
But after shop vac-ing the dryer lint out of my brain I remembered that I think as 80 Aspen said something like the C body New Yorkers....

1497531_7223665_640.jpg

And yes......Rich should at the very least be running his own resto shop somewhere.

1497531_7223665_640.jpg

Last edited:

greymouser7

Reaction score
So to pause on the Aspen build, I have a 1973 Road Runner that blew a cast piston and ring in it's number matching 340/833 four speed motor ($9.5K car) and Rich helped me clean up the cast aluminum vertigre (sp?) from the cylinder wall and cylinder head combustion chamber-saving me thousands from repairs. I bought the piston for less than $40 and the rings for $36 to put me back on the road. Rich took a look at the old Volare Road Runner parts car: 360 motor and gave the thumbs up to put that into the Aspen -might be temporary, but iam very excited. Shit is getting done!

greymouser7

Reaction score
Rich completed helping me with the Road runner.

His time is short, so anybody that wants to wish best wishes on his big-long drive to Athens and completing the down &dirty divorce final paper work should do so before any lull occurs between his log-in times.

Personally, he is in my prayers hoping that the two transitions go smoothly (without any bumps in the Road.)

As for me, I am going to continue sanding, bondo, and paint in an attempt to get my car as straight as possible for an epoxy primer spray.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I already sent one PM to Rich.
But on record..all the best my man.
Remember.....stay in the light......and set yourself up in a shop or start your own.
You're too damn talented not to be making large money doing this.
Prayers, good vibes and well wishes are coming your way my friend.

greymouser7

Reaction score
minor update

I got my windshield installed on a Sunday of all things, it was 58 degrees outside.

I think Rich was right when he thought that this guy was con-ning me. It ended up costing me $250 total. The experience did not seem too professional. My neighbor across the street says that Georgia supplements all but $50 of windshield replacement. I am not sure if that is true.

I am trying to piece together a 360 right now.

Does anyone know of the door seals that are ATTACHED TO THE CAR -vice the door are available new?

Rich said Steele & Rubber Products but when I look at the pictures, I am not sure if they are the same.

Back